National Parks • Islands
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
96 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 96
What travellers are saying
- I have visited Pigeon Island twice, once in 2017 and last month (August 2022).
The 1st time we went was with a guide from our Hotel (Royalton) however, we only had a quick look about and spent less than 1hr there!
This time we went with friends (another couple) and took our time, reading the information plaques and fully exploring the grounds and buildings.
We hiked to the top of both peaks and the views were stunning.
Take a bottle of water and wear decent shoes (not flip flops) as the climb to the top of the 2nd peak is a bit of a challenge with no man made path to follow...
We took so many great photos it was 100% worth the $10 entrance fee per adult.
I guess we spent around 3hrs there exploring and taking photos etc...
Tips: There are toilets just inside the entrance gate and a small beach to cool off in after your hike.
Please give me a thumbs up if you liked my review ;)Written 6 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Zakiya was our host, and words can't describe how wonderful she was. This woman deserves a raise times 10. The food was absolutely amazing and worth the trip alone. But when I come back I want to make sure Zakiya will be there!! 5 out 5 easilyWritten 20 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hired driver for the day - this was one of the stop points , lovely place .Good bars / restaurants scattered along the wayWritten 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quite an experience definitely worth going to.my wife passed out after getting out.the shock of cold shower after getting out was too much.people there were wonderfull helping me with her. It was scary for a while but every thing turned out ok. You have to watch it can’t stay in too long.Written 17 September 2022
- The gardens are beautiful. The tour of these gardens are done with a guide (who work for tips). Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the plants. Although, he seemed almost robotic and rushed in the way he described everything. Probably because he's done the tour many, many times before. While walking around, we saw other people enjoying the gardens without a guide. Going at their leisure. Which made me wonder how that came about, since I felt we were somewhat rushed through. Perhaps they stayed after their guide left? Perhaps they had been there before and requested not to have a guide? I don't know. Had this not been the last stop on our taxi tour for the day and we were tired and still had a 1.5 hour drive back to our hotel, I may have asked if we could spend more time. We ready to get back to the hotel and hit the pool.Written 27 June 2022
- We visited here on the way back from our Catamaran tour, would definitely made a separate visit had we stopped off earlier in our holiday - very pretty.Written 27 July 2022
- We had many RED FLAG days in our 7 days. Huge waves that will knock you down and spin you around if you are caught by one. Not very big, lmaybe half a mile. Water temp was perfect as was the weather.Written 11 December 2020
- I saw this view twice. Our taxi driver both ways stopped here and saw tge view of castries harbor in the evening with a little overcast and leaving to airport while being sunny, its just a quick stop, you can see the capital surroundings and cruise ships dockingWritten 24 January 2022
- A good walk with really lovely views. If in decent physical shape then this will not be much of a stretch for you, but is still well worth it. The trail has rails for much of it which makes it comfortable going up and down. Most of the trail is also underneath trees, meaning it is shaded for the majority of the way. Nonetheless, a hat, and ample water is recommended.
I hiked the trail in September in low season so it was just myself and my guide at the top - which was terrific. I imagine during peak season the trail would be packed with people and this may dilute from the experience. So if going in peak season, definitely go as early in the day as possible.Written 27 September 2022
- An extremely beautiful beach. Clear water with fish swimming right up to the shore.
We were served by Janelle and Augustus, who found the perfect balance between attentiveness and giving the guests their space - the epitome of excellent customer service.
We discovered the beach during a catamaran tour of the coast - after visiting several beautiful beaches, we considered this to be the best. We subsequently visited a few more times by road (a 4-wheel drive is preferable to traverse the potholes and steep slopes).
The food was very nice and in addition there was a very accommodating chef (Chris) who tweaked some of the dishes for us.
There is a pleasant and accomplished bar staff too.
It’s not particularly cheap but still good value for such a pleasurable experience… Thanks again to Janelle and Augustus. 5/5.Written 24 September 2022
- Called in for a beer with a Lucian friend on Sunday afternoon. DJ in the bar, lots of coming and going!Written 9 August 2022
- Our tour guide John from Paradise Adventures took us here when my partner hurt his knee and we still wanted to go birdwatching, but weren't able to go far. Our guide from the sanctuary was very pleasant and friendly, and great at spotting birds. We saw several endemics and we saw the parrots - twice!Written 19 July 2022
- We visited this waterfall as a stop on a land a sea tour . The water was not as cold as expected, quiet refreshing actually. It was lovely for pictures and videos but can be quiet crowded.Written 15 September 2022
- Fun hike that starts out as an uphill walk and turns to a more moderate climb that can be assisted with ropes. Our guide Jeanaii made us feel safe and provided us with a lot of history through out the hike. He definitely brought the island spirit and good vibes making the hike that much more enjoyable.Written 5 January 2022
- The Malabar Beach restaurant is part of the Rendezvous hotel.
We had two meals here both of which were very good.Written 6 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Lucia
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in St. Lucia:
- Land and Sea Tour in St. Lucia
- ATV Tour in St Lucia
- St Lucia Diamond Mineral Baths, Mud Baths & Waterfall Adventure
- St Lucia Private Island Tour
- Private Caribbean Beach Horseback Ride in St Lucia