Distillery Tours • Private Tours
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- Highly recommend Mark for our excellent island day trip. Accommodating our requests and fitting in some additional drive through villages of interest.
Started off near Castries and a drive down to the Tet Paul trail. Followed by the Volcano, Sulphur Springs experience and waterfall.
Lunch was at a breathtaking viewpoint of the Pitons. After the Sulphur Springs/ Volcano attraction.
All inclusive costs and included soft drinks/ local beers/ rum punch.
Thank you Mark for a truly wonderful experience.Written 2 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brilliant service, can highly recommend for anybody coming onto the island, took the tour to SoufrièreWritten 5 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We upgraded to the luxury SUV and we were picked up by an Audi Q7. Just WOW!!! The vehicle was clean. The driver was courteous, the drive was comfortable and we were catered to with cold towels and beverages. It was a remarkable service.Written 29 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We rode the "Just Tango" catamaran to Soufriere and took a tour from there to the volcano, mud baths, Diamond falls. It was outstanding! The crew were wonderful...explains everything along the way and took wonderful care of us! Really the most fun my husband and i have had in a long time!Written 17 May 2022
- After docking at the port on our Royal Caribbean cruise in St Lucia, we were excited to go on a tour of what looked like a beautiful island! Once we got on land and made our way to the port shops we were swarmed by people trying to sell us on an island tour. The young lady told us that we would be going on a 2 hour tour to multiple places which should have included a Rum Distillery tour and tasting and a banana a plantation as well as a Cathedral as well as a few more places, and we also paid an extra 5 dollars each to go to the beach. What actually happened was all 8 of us got into a van and drove around the island (not the nice part) and stopped one time at a scenic stop to take a picture and be swarmed by local vendors all selling the same wares. As we drove past the banana plantation and the Rum Distillery we asked if we were going to stop and he stated that we were not supposed to stop at these places and we told him that we were told this by the salesperson at the port. Basically we drove around the island and stopped one time and at that point we told the driver to just take us back to the port. He continued to take us to the beach after we told him we were no longer interested in going. After leaving the beach, we headed back to the port where the driver let us out and we proceeded to the office (see pictures) where we bought our tour package. The lady brought the “President” of the company to us and he said out of his own mouth that he had gotten complaints before about this same issue and he kind of listened to us and then called for the driver Hyacinth who came over and promptly lied about what happened. Mind you, 8 of us were standing there telling this guy the same story. The “President” said he would give us back 5 dollars each as a refund. But honestly I would not recommend anyone using this company.Written 20 January 2020