- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
What travellers are saying
- Back 5 years later, it was another great feast of local cuisine at Cook Like a Lucian. Thank you, Tony and Reese for a great birthday party, complete with coconut birthday cake. The cocoa tea was fabulous, the food delicious and our hosts gracious and fun. We enjoyed this cooking class so much 5 years ago that we made it a priority to do it again and highly recommend it as a fun way to learn about local foods.Written 24 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Where do I begin? This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet Jenni and learn about the local cuisine. We began with her herb garden which, compared to mine, looks like a jungle. I have never seen such healthy herbs! Her bay leaves are at least 4" long, probably bigger. Her knowledge and use of all her garden wealth is amazing and we certainly used her bounty in our recipes. Jenni herself is an amazing person, so knowledgeable and well versed in cuisines of many countries. We got to know her and felt we had made a friend. Her facility is first class. The dishes we made were delicious. I can't tell you what a great day it was. And she reminded us before leaving - don't skimp on the bouquet garni! The ones we used were inches thick! All fresh, and made all the difference. Go! Enjoy!Written 6 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best Day Trip in St Lucia! We went with our 3 teenage boys and we all loved the whole thing. We got to plant our own baby cocoa tree, had a guided tour through the rainforest to see cocoa and coffee plants, made our own chocolate bar and had a delicious lunch too. The ethos is organic, sustainable, and super cool. A bit like the Eden Project in England in its environmental ambition and family friendliness. Loved it.Written 1 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was one of the highlights of our vacation! Be aware that the final "road" to get here is a dirt road with lots of rocks and tire-busting potholes (but then much of St. Lucia roads are like that). We managed with our compact car but you have to go SLOW. Paul and Joanne made us feel like family and we appreciated hearing about their history and seeing how they cooked before microwaves and rice pots came to be. All organic produce picked from their garden. I don't normally eat seafood but the fresh tuna was Amazingly delicious. Their property was so peaceful and lovely I could have stayed there all day, just chilling on the tree swing or laying on a lounger listening to the birds and animals all around us. Paul walked to the private beach where the water was like bath water and not a soul around but us. We will be back!Written 27 November 2022
- We rode the "Just Tango" catamaran to Soufriere and took a tour from there to the volcano, mud baths, Diamond falls. It was outstanding! The crew were wonderful...explains everything along the way and took wonderful care of us! Really the most fun my husband and i have had in a long time!Written 17 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Lucia
- These experiences are best for cooking classes in St. Lucia:
- Flavors of St Lucia Cooking Experience
- Essence of St Lucia Heritage Experience
- Private Chocolate Making Class