- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- The perfect place to meet people, chill and enjoy yourself. Andy and Anna are the perfect hosts, always looking after you. We've spent almost a year in St Lucia, and haven't found a place with a vibe as good as this. If you are in St Lucia, you have to go to Gros Islet Village, and if you go to the village, you have to head to Irie Bar! You will not regret it.Written 12 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great time at this karaoke bar in the port terminal in st Lucia buckets of beer and great atmosphere lots off singing .We were here last year and was great then.We stayed till 9ish this time with a few cruise friends all got pretty drunk go and enjoy prices quit good for tourist areaWritten 5 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a nice spot to chill out with a few beers or rum in the afternoon. Was quite quiet the two days I visited and it sits on a pretty corner of the beach that is nicely shaded by trees. I didn't get to try the food and wasn't approached by any beach vendors while hanging out here. You can reach it by walking along the beach or by cutting across the car park. The staff were friendly tooWritten 22 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I wish I had found this place sooner. The food was delicious. The prices were fair and portions large. Would definitely recommend this restaurantWritten 10 June 2022
- I have been to Verve on several occasions and every time it was packed and full of pure excitement. The DJ plays a variety of music to please all ages. I would say the age range of the crowd is normally 20 - 50. It's definitely a good time to be had.Written 19 December 2018
- Had a great time a GLO, on more than one occasion. My friends and I were staying close by to GLO and always stopped by that place because every night was something different! They had dancehall music playing one night, then a salsa night and would play soca another night. You can party and dance either outside or inside, the choice is your's!! And one of the biggest things was that the crowd and atmosphere was so much fun and really safe too. You could have a great and amazing time and not have to worry about anything! I HIGHLY recommend this place if you are staying in the Rodney bay/Gros Islet area! Its a good time and always fun, the St. Lucia way!!!Written 21 March 2015
- Great atmosphere, live DJ with mix of soca, dennery and other music. Nice crowd go here, mix of locals and visitors - try the rum punch!! Its my go-to to meet friends and let off steamWritten 29 October 2020
- Took this tour from the Norwegien Breakaway. The catamaran was fine, not enough seats though. Taken to awful rocky beach, horrible current. Supposed to be easy off with later right on the beach. You took your life in your own hands getting off and on. Would not recommend this at all.Crew didn't help you at all. Between the Pitons was, there they are!!!!!Written 3 March 2015
- Thank you so much for those beautiful pics i have been seeing which led me to the "Best" pizza in soufriere...OMG...Mouth watering🤗,price is right and the music carefully selected for the type of crowd. Just go try it out, you wont regret. I guarantee you WILL be back. I sure am! Hats off to karan and Teddy.😚😚Written 3 May 2018
- The Place to Visit in the City of Castries, St. Lucia! Nice Wooden exterior, Great Service, Mix of music, Sports Bar, Delicious Soft Shell Tacos, Burgers and more...Written 4 June 2019
- I wanted A really cool and unique experience for Valentine's Day so I asked the Sugar Beach resort to arrange for a band and dinner at one of the residences at Sugar Beach Viceroy. They brought in Future Lighy and we were astonished at what a great talent they are.Written 21 February 2016
- A nice night club with theme night DJs and the drinks are usually on theme night specials.I was there on a Saturday Night and the club was packed.Club was open till 4 am.Written 18 January 2017
- How can you not like a bar that is called after such a cool song? It just automatically makes you sing it even before you have your first drink/beer :)
They serve really good cocktails (try Blush and of course Rum Punch is a must). Of course the highlight of the bar are the "swing style" benches/stools replacements - it's so much fun to sip a drink and just chill on them - an absolute must experience, I though the hammocks in the water are relaxing but this was even better!
TIP: really cool spot for the sunset!
TIP: since they are part of Windjammer Landing they take credit cards so no need to carry cash with youWritten 5 February 2019
- We were drawn in by the smell of the delicious food the chef was cooking. This place is cheap and cheerful, good BBQ chicken and great Red Snapper served with a bit of salad and noodles. It is not a massively filling meal but very tasty. We had water a couple of beers each and 2 meals all for around £12 a head. Great value.Written 11 November 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Lucia
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nightlife in St. Lucia:See more budget-friendly nightlife in St. Lucia on Tripadvisor