Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- Day Trips
- 4WD Tours
- Day Cruises
- Bodies of Water
- Ports of Call Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Full-day Tours
- Photography Tours
- Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Hiking Trails
- Horseback Riding
- Lunch Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Historical Tours
- Walking Tours
- Culinary Tour
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Special Offers
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Likely to Sell Out
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Water Parks
- Yoga Classes
Top Attractions in St. Lucia
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Spent a relaxing morning at Pigeon Island. Stunning place. I personally did not go to the top. My family did and said it took around 15 minutes. Really worth the effort. Don't wear flip flops as the last stretch is very difficult. 100% worth the hike. Views amazing.
Spent time at one of the beaches. Saw a massive starfish and chatted with Joanne, park ranger for ages. She told us all about the Turtles and how many hatched a few days before. The rangers helped them to the sea. A little while later Joanne came back to tell us a leatherback turtle had come on to the beach, but left without laying any eggs.
Definetly worth 26 ec to get onto the islandWritten 8 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a Gros Piton hike through our resort and Nexus. The hike was very challenging and rewarding. Gorgeous views at the halfway point.
I recommend taking a private tour not a small group. Unfortunately we were stuck with a few people that never should have attempted the hike. They were over an hour late for pickup so we didn’t even get on the mountain until after 9 am even though we got picked up at 6 - far too late in the day in July. They were super slow and required lots of long breaks; they were winded by the walk from the parking lot to the start of the hike. The park provided multiple guides for our group, but sadly, the guides forced us to stay together instead of splitting up so some of us could finish the hike as early in the day as possible. We were still on the mountain over 6 hours later at 3:30 pm, so we hiked through the hottest part of the day. I did not come prepared for that at all, we didn’t bring snacks because we thought we would be done by lunchtime, and there were no refreshments on the mountain that day. We brought lots of water (2L ea as recommended) but it wasn’t enough for so much time on such a hot day. It was miserable. I wish the guides had let us go at our own pace so we could’ve waited for the rest of the group at the base of the mountain rather than dragging out the hike unnecessarily.
If you must take a group hike then please be honest with yourself about your fitness level and don’t be too proud to turn back. The slower members of the group had a very difficult time coming down the mountain, they were too tired to do so safely. It is a miracle they didn’t break an ankle or worse. It is not safe for you and it is not fair to the rest of the group to try to scale a mountain in 95 degrees and 80% humidity if you cannot keep pace with the group.Written 27 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- From the outside it is not impressive. Inside is a completely different story. Beautiful and well maintained. Definitely worth seeing.Written 2 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hired driver for the day - this was one of the stop points , lovely place .Good bars / restaurants scattered along the wayWritten 8 August 2022
- Great experience with the locals who literally shut down their town for the visitors. Everyone is extra nice and we all felt very safe. Street food was delicious and the rum punch was, well, intoxicating!Written 7 August 2022
- Well, it's different. The tour is short and a bit thin on content but you get to see the mud boiling up, The springs are used by locals - get there early to avoid the big tour groups who can make the place a misery later on.
I'm not sold on the health benefits but the exfoliating effect of the mud is invigorating for a short while !
The locals will hate me for saying this but if you really want a volcanic hot spring experience without the crowds, check out New Jerusalem off the Fond St Jacques road. No mud to play with though.Written 7 August 2022
- As mentioned in other reviews... this water park requires a lot of strength and stamina. This 40-something Mom probably should have just floated in the ocean and watched her kids... I could have done without participating, but my kids (Ages 8 and 10) LOVED it. We were originally going to do a 1/2 day, and after reading the reviews settled on 2 hrs. That was a perfect amount of time. My kids wouldn't have been ready at the end of an hour, but after 2 -- they were exhausted. Really unique and fun thing to do when you're in St. Lucia!Written 10 May 2022
- The gardens are beautiful. The tour of these gardens are done with a guide (who work for tips). Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the plants. Although, he seemed almost robotic and rushed in the way he described everything. Probably because he's done the tour many, many times before. While walking around, we saw other people enjoying the gardens without a guide. Going at their leisure. Which made me wonder how that came about, since I felt we were somewhat rushed through. Perhaps they stayed after their guide left? Perhaps they had been there before and requested not to have a guide? I don't know. Had this not been the last stop on our taxi tour for the day and we were tired and still had a 1.5 hour drive back to our hotel, I may have asked if we could spend more time. We ready to get back to the hotel and hit the pool.Written 27 June 2022
- We visited here on the way back from our Catamaran tour, would definitely made a separate visit had we stopped off earlier in our holiday - very pretty.Written 27 July 2022
- We had many RED FLAG days in our 7 days. Huge waves that will knock you down and spin you around if you are caught by one. Not very big, lmaybe half a mile. Water temp was perfect as was the weather.Written 11 December 2020
- Nice local community church with beautiful fresh flowers and some colorful windows in the middle of Gros Islet.Written 8 February 2020
- Know all about the ground from TV in the UK but nothing treats you like a visit. Ground looks amazing and staff were very friendly. Well worth a little detour espies you like cricketWritten 2 March 2022
- I saw this view twice. Our taxi driver both ways stopped here and saw tge view of castries harbor in the evening with a little overcast and leaving to airport while being sunny, its just a quick stop, you can see the capital surroundings and cruise ships dockingWritten 24 January 2022
- It was my main target on St Lucia and I wasn't disappointed. Some accounts of the difficulty are grossly exaggerated. It gets steeper higher up (surprise) but any walking-fit person who can put one foot in front of another can do it, there's nothing exposed or technical and you're in shade almost the whole way. 4 hours round trip is about the mark but why hurry ?
The view from the summit is stunning, there are fine views in other directions from the first two rest points as well.
The avocado icecream at the stall next to the path is worth a try.
Warning - the access road (which is signposted) has subsided near the junction with the main road, you can just squeeze past the cordon. Some big potholes too, take it slowly.Written 7 August 2022
- We visited this art studio. The sculptor does amazing work with just a chisel and no power equipment. He produces different themed sculptures of all sizes. There is a gallery and gift shop in addition to the workshop. A must see,Written 23 January 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Lucia
- The best day trips from St. Lucia according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- St Lucia Full-Day Catamaran Sightseeing Cruise With Snorkeling
- Land and Sea Tour in St. Lucia
- St Lucia Diamond Mineral Baths, Mud Baths & Waterfall Adventure
- Private Full Day Charter: St Lucia Boat Tour to Soufriere
- St Lucia Private Island Tour
- The most popular things to do in St. Lucia with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Rising Sun Taxi Service Saint Lucia
- Joy's Adventure Excursion and Coastal Cruise
- Israel King Water Taxi Private Tours
- Island Man Tour and Taxi Service -Private Day Tours
- St Lucia A1 Taxi & Tours