- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- The Spice Market was ok and we met some nice vendors, but some of them are pretty aggressive; you just have to walk away if it is a bother to you. Prices were a bit high, but it is Pointe-à-Pitre! You can find the same beautiful spices and other products in smaller town markets at a better price. We stayed in Sainte-Rose, and the daily market there has everything you want, plus they're willing to bargain. Also, if you are looking for other type of souvenirs, wander around the streets away from the Spice market area, there are many stores offering fun stuff and you won't feel so much like tourist bait.Written 5 March 2020
- lovely boutique offering only local productsfrom the island! the staff spoke excelent english and was very serviceminded and knowledge about the assortment . th staff offered us to try different products and told us small stories about them. recommend this place a lot!Written 9 December 2019
- It's a bit of a relief to get out of the sun but that's about it - pretty much all the vendors have the same stuff, spices and veg!Written 3 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Pointe-a-Pitre
- These places are best for shopping in Pointe-a-Pitre:See more shopping in Pointe-a-Pitre on Tripadvisor