Showing results 1-30 of 104
What travellers are saying
- Great resort, fun nightlife and nice casino with good gaming. I’ve been to several resorts in the area and Hard Rock has been my favorite.Written 28 November 2023
- Very nice tour that is ran in groups consistently as I stopped to utilize the restroom my group had moved on. The one stop tour will explain how to make cigars and then the natural stone that is blue turned into various jewelry items. The rum tasting was good as you go on the tour. The vanilla is what I went there for! The vanilla is so pure and real so I stock up on mamajuana and vanilla its great for your health. Cacao Tea was something I taste and it was not bad. The chocolate was so soft and fresh! This was a great tour!!Written 9 October 2019
- I read about this mall having a shuttle service when deciding on Punta Cana. Ironically my husband forgot his shoes at home so we needed to him a pair right away. Our hotel couldn’t provide any information, so they said. I found the phone number in a local travel info blog. That was the hardest thing about the process so I’ll put it here - +1 (829) 521-2388.
A quick text, a pick up in less than an hour and a new pair of leather shoes found.
By simply going into 3 shops our return trip, of basically equal distance as the airport, was free. This is a great savings.
While not a lot of shops or multilevel, we were able to kill a couple of hours. The ice cream stand had amazing varieties. Driver was very nice and the trip felt very safe.Written 9 November 2023
- Excellent family church. Sunday parish very identified with his community. Good decision of Father Heziquio. We congratulate everyone.Written 24 May 2021
- My driver name Sergio , he was a very nice and a good driver ..he picked
Me up at the airport and took me to
Eden RocWritten 4 December 2023
- A few older slot machines and a few newer ones. Had to pay for a bottled beer but cheap drinks were free(if you dare). They didnt sit there and stare at you anyway. Small casino but larger than at any of the resorts except Hard Rock of course.Written 2 October 2021
- amazing for picking up food / drink / cigars -- good selection and price is less than 50% than you would pay at a resort or even at the Don Lucas store for some things. There's a grocery store in the mall as well as a all-purpose store called 'JUMBO' nearby. The mall itself is nothing special, but such a better deal than any resort or duty free at airport. We paid 25 USD for a taxi, but made it back in the savings on bottles of rum, etc.Written 5 April 2019
- We visit this casino (it says Avalon, but used to be Princess Tower) so not sure which is correct, it's just outside the Bavaro Princess) because there is a free shuttle from the Punta Cana Princess where we were staying.
I struggled between a 2 star and 3 star as this isn't a very good experience. As soon as you enter they give you a $10.00 chip to play this game as you enter. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure your chances of actually winning anything are slim and none. My wife saw 1 guy lose $300.00 trying to win the $400.00 they say you can win. The operator was seen to get hostile at times when someone challenged this as a scam. They've put in about 12 new style machines (6 of which were out of the order the week were there) and the rest are pretty ancient. I wouldn't define the slots as tight or loose, we won some, lost more, but that's no different than most casinos.
No free drinks while playing, they charge $1 for a rum and coke. The waitresses are friendly enough, but the supervisory staff are miserable and are constantly hovering over the players.
If there was another option that was as conveneint we would likely go there and pass on this location, but for an evening of something we enjoy and consider to be just entertainment, it's better than nothingWritten 24 January 2019
- Miguel was the best driver. He took such good care of us. Excellent service. Very comfortable and luxurious vehicle. All the amenities you could possibly need.Written 4 December 2023
- Thank you for the great experience!
The best show, supervisor and really kind staff!
High quality experience and absolutely value for money!Written 2 December 2023
- Very fast to respond, on time, reliable, and cheaper than local taxi. We used them 3x during our trip for private van, would recommend!Written 2 December 2023
- Diamond took us from Punta Cana to Cabarete ( appx.390 Kms) on 10th Nov and back on 30th Nov. Great service from all drivers Luis and Archangel). They were on time for both legs and stopped as we needed en route. Microbuses were air conditioned and the drive both ways was spectacular passing some great scenery.Written 30 November 2023
- My husband and I went, he’s a card player - I did slots and bingo. This is the smallest casino I’ve ever been in. Maybe there were 10 slot machines, but that’s pushing it.
I happened to arrive when bingo was starting (free to play) and it was terribly hard to understand what they were saying and when people would win, the number caller would make them do degrading dances, etc... rather humiliating. Prizes for bingo were $10, $15, $20, $50, $100 and you’d get cheesy hats and shirts too.
I wouldn’t ever return. I would rather go to Hard Rock Casino.Written 24 February 2018
- Vladimir was very professional and accommodating while picking us up from the Airport. Would highly recommend.Written 4 December 2023
- This is your cigar club like to go place with even better atmosphere hosted by very knowledgeable and chill owner Bert and his son in law in his own home. Bert will share with you tons of knowledge about cigar making and smoking. He will dissolve all the misconceptions and wrong doings about cigars and put you on the path for new level of experience. Very reasonably priced $10-$11 a stick for premium tobacco carefully selected, processed, designed and rolled. Definitely amazing experience, highly custom designed quality, top of the line cigars you will enjoy every puff of it. Thank you Bert!Written 28 November 2023