- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Lovely resort, great food and awesome staff. My only complaint is that it was a little hard to get dinner reservations at the time that we wanted to eat. But, the buffet was always a walk-in option and it was great. I would highly recommend a visit here.Written 31 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Be prepared to spend some money. Beach was amazing and beautiful, had an amazing time there even took pictures with a monkey was pricey. Food was delicious omg best I've had. I just feel like they know when tourist is there and that's when they try to raise their price. But overall I had amazing time.Written 19 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The waves are strong but once you pass the place where they break out you can just lie on top of the waves and let yourself go for hours.Written 7 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place was so much fun. Not perfect. But a LOT of memories based on our effort and the staff's energy!Wasn't sure what to expect really. This was SO fun,we're already seeking a return trip with Mrs. Don Julio!! Now that we have our bearings down, we're ready to kick it up a notch. Keep those cards HOT in the casino, Senor Diablo-ito!Written 12 January 2023
- Excellent family church. Sunday parish very identified with his community. Good decision of Father Heziquio. We congratulate everyone.Written 24 May 2021
- Very nice tour that is ran in groups consistently as I stopped to utilize the restroom my group had moved on. The one stop tour will explain how to make cigars and then the natural stone that is blue turned into various jewelry items. The rum tasting was good as you go on the tour. The vanilla is what I went there for! The vanilla is so pure and real so I stock up on mamajuana and vanilla its great for your health. Cacao Tea was something I taste and it was not bad. The chocolate was so soft and fresh! This was a great tour!!Written 9 October 2019
- Algunas tiendas buenas con buenos precios. Otras muy costosas y mala atención o cerradas. Buen sitio para artesanias de calidad. Most of the Shops were very nice specially the handycrafts.
BUT the transportation service from the hotel is EXTREMELY expensive. No wonder people prefer not to get out of the hotel.
I belive if the Dominicans REALLY want to compete against other turistic destinations, they have to take control over this issue.
IMPERATIVO que los dominicanos solucionen el tema de transporte para los turistas. Básicamente cobran segun la cara. Ningun orden, poco servicioWritten 19 November 2020
- amazing for picking up food / drink / cigars -- good selection and price is less than 50% than you would pay at a resort or even at the Don Lucas store for some things. There's a grocery store in the mall as well as a all-purpose store called 'JUMBO' nearby. The mall itself is nothing special, but such a better deal than any resort or duty free at airport. We paid 25 USD for a taxi, but made it back in the savings on bottles of rum, etc.Written 5 April 2019
- We had a short time here whilst on a snorkelling trip. The beach is beautiful white sand. The sealine however was rather murky due to the amount of seaweed which made it look dirty. Not sure if it was actually dirty however but was unappealing to swim in.Written 29 May 2019
- We bought a bunch of souvenirs here. A little pricey but negotiatable. They will take American dollars but be mindful they won't have changeWritten 31 August 2019
- this felt more modernized. I go to see the people and the culture, this was just like shopping at homeWritten 4 September 2019
- Pretty large market just outside 4 resorts. It was a 20 minute walk from the Riu Republica so no need to take a cab. Has the typical trinket souvenirs but also sells cigars and some Dominican rum like Barcelo Imperial for $25US, which is why I give it 3/5 instead of 2/5. There are about 2 dozen stores but they all sell the same product and be ready for some very pushy sales. If you can't deal with that, don't go. If you love to haggle, this was made for you.Written 18 March 2020
- My husband and I stumbled upon this treasure on the beach on our first day staying at Finest Resort. We shopped a little and I was able to get a massage which was the best I’ve had in a long time and the price beats the prices at the resort! Best of all it was done right on the beach with the sounds of the waves crashing down…so relaxing!! Highly recommend! The ladies that run it are so nice and friendly!Written 2 February 2023
- Was the best three hours spent in Punta Cana. It was a pressure to spend that time with you learning from the best. On are next trip to the Dominican will definitely make a point of coming to visit you again. Will spread the word about your great cigars. Thank you again. Sandra and StephenWritten 29 January 2023
- We toured Don Lucas Cigars on our recent visit to Punta Cana. It's a great little tour of their cigar rolling plant, but more importantly, they make some really, really good cigars! It's not just a 'tourist trap' - if you like cigars, check this place out. If you want to buy cigars in the DR, don't go to one of the cigar shops in-town, come here!Written 30 January 2023