- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Great family experience! A bit expensive when you include everything (all the extras you’re not aware of before you get there and the picture package) but definitely great memories for us and the kids. Overall we really loved our encounter with dolphins.Written 14 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Overall we enjoyed this activity. My only complaint is that I paid $50 as an "observer" only meaning I did not intend to swim with the dolphins. When I arrived at the area I was kept far away from where they were and could barely see them swim with the dolphins. I felt it was inconsiderate and unfair for them to keep me that far away. I saw other guests complaining about the same thing.
Other than that they enjoyed the excursion.Written 23 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lumazara or Lu as we knew him was our rep at Vista Sol in December 2022. Our stay was extended by 8 days due to issues with Sunwing. It was a difficult situation. Many guests were upset and frustrated.
Lu listened to our frustrations, empathized with us and was respectful. 100% professional!
He kept his composure even when guests were losing theirs. He made sure we were well informed of what was going on and always let us know when information changed through WhatsAp.
Thank you Lu! 🙏Written 28 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What you can enjoy there? The landscape from an other side of aspect, beatuful view wide fare away and the free flying feeling into the "deep"!
The route there is a long hard trip, but in exchange you will get many enjoyable moments! Dont miss out!!Written 19 February 2018
- This swim with dolphins experience was amazing. The getting what you paid for when it came to photographs, not so much. I’d love to have given this a 5, but we payed quite a bit of $$$ and got short changed, but more about that later.
My wife and I decided this was the excursion for us in the DR. Booked it, and went the next day. We arrived and paid at check in and then got talked in to the “dolphin push” for an additional $25 usd (worth it!!!)
The whole experience with the dolphins was unbelievable. Your not allowed anything with you, no phone, no cameras (including go pros), not even sunglasses, so be prepared for that. You’ll have a photographer with your group that will be taking photos and video the whole time you are interacting with the dolphins.
Now time for MR negativity. After spending upwards of $175-225 usd (depending in the package)per person, you finish your experience and now must decide if you want to PURCHASE the photos taken of you. This will be charged at a PER person rate, ie: $80 usd for a single person, $150 usd for a couple, and so on.
We paid the $150 for apprx 35 photos and the video of our group. It’s uploaded to the internet and your given a code to download them. Well we only ended up with 25 photos and no video. Repeated emails to the place got us no where and no reply. Looking like we’ll have to just be happy with what we got.
Overall, I say DO IT!!! Just know you may not get what you pay for in the photo departmentWritten 6 December 2022
- I just want to give a compliment to our tour driver Francisco and tour guide Danilo for taking good care of our group. They’re very courteous, professional, knowledgeable, kind and caring.Written 11 September 2022
- 5 star vip saona island experience an incredible trip booked through Caribbean shuttle.
A 5 star experience, I would definitely recommend this vip tour. Going in a speedboat gets you to the beaches quickly and close to the shore. The beaches are stunning, you are able to sun bath, snorkel or take in the spectacular views. Visiting the natural pools were incredible to see the star fish in their natural environment with stingrays. You also get to see the mangroves and the fishing village for lunch. I can recommend without hesitation using Charles de Gaulle from Caribbean shuttle he was so incredible booking this trip and being in contact with us at all times.Written 1 August 2022
- The snorkeling was a great 1st experience the boat ride was fun and amazing including the slide. The best part was peeing in the waterWritten 25 November 2022
- Our driver was on time, friendly, professional, and also, helped us with our bags. Would definitely recommend.Written 6 February 2023
- Thank you!!! the best experience you can have! I think I would repeat it every time I take my vacation. I recommend them !!!!!Written 22 September 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Punta Cana
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for swim with dolphins in Punta Cana:See more swim with dolphins for adrenaline seekers in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor