Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 42
What travellers are saying
- Sosa, David Rasta, Gerson, Bebe and JP our crew were amazing! We had a blast snorkeling and drinks kept flowing...mama was trying to take JP home!!!! We gave them a ton of entertainment also to make their day!!! Will inform everyone about this excursionWritten 13 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lise and Edwar are amazing. We had a full day of exactly what we wanted. The food we ate - from the snacks to the lunch - were the best we had the entire trip. They took our 5 men on 2 dives, teaching and training the whole time. The women loved the snorkeling and hanging out on the catamaran. We all loved the adventure and the conversation and the entertainment. It was a perfect day in paradise and worth every penny. And they even took underwater photos for us!Written 24 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I love every minute of this experience!! We had so much fun. Staff was amazing the entire time. Will definitely come back again ❤️Written 14 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely amazing! The crew were very fun! They know how to put on a show! The photographer exceeded our expectations!Written 12 January 2023
- We book polaris buggy with them and trip was excellent. We had only 1 issue, we was picked up 30 mins late which was not their fault. Great trip!Written 10 January 2023
- We chartered the Fortuna for 6 hours around the middle of December. Of the 3 boats that went out into the 6-7 foot swells, we were the only to land fish on the day. The fishing was outstanding and the crew did an excellent job all day long. We started the day strong with an early catch of a 89” blue Marlin. Wishing the next hour a small yellowfin tuna was landed followed by 3 mahi mahi. We had an hour and change of downtime where Rosario made a simple but tasty lunch washed down with some a couple ice cold drinks. We resumed fishing for the last hour or so before needing to head in and hooked the fish of the day. A fifteen minute fight brought in a massive blue Marlin which was about 110” long.
Overall the trip was exceptional and we will be returning for a third successful charter in the near future.Written 13 January 2023
- We chartered a boat from Wannaboats.com to visit Saona Island at the end of December 2022. We had a great time on the island and in the natural swimming pool (Palmilla). The beaches at Abanico and Catuano were very nice. We had a great lunch at Catuano. The food was delicious, and the view from our table to the ocean was marvelous. We loved the natural swimming pool, where we could stood up and play far from shore. In addition to the beaches, we also did snorkeling at the Catuano beach and saw sea stars off Palmilla (my kids held them in their hands underwater).
I must give Aida from Wannaboats.com a lot of credit for this nice day trip to Saona Island. She was very helpful and very attentive when I was looking for a boat that’d fit our likings. She also offered us a lot of good advice on the beaches and food, and answered a lot of my questions on the itinerary.
The captain, Omar, and his assistant, Jaime, were very friendly and helpful. They were also very flexible when we suggested changes in our itinerary. We had a later start in the morning due to an engine issue that needed some fix. But Omar kindly extended the trip and arranged the return so that we watched a beautiful sunset on our way back.
Communications with both Aida and Omar were great. They were very responsive, helpful, and accommodative. Once the boat was selected, the rest of the booking process was very straightforward.
I highly recommend wannaboats.com if you are interested in chartering a boat in the general area of Punta Cana/La Romana/Bayahibe in Dominican Republic. I also highly recommend captain Omar and his boat.Written 1 January 2023
- Vacation in RD with Kyle was an excellent choice when it came to choosing an excursion group! Kyle is awesome and was upfront and honest with everything. Originally had a different excursion booked but due to bad weather was upfront that it may not be worthwhile to do offered us a full refund with no hesitation. The next day a different tour group cancelled on us last minute so I reached out to Kyle and he booked us an all day Saona Island tour with his group and it was excellent! Car was clean, newer, with cold AC. His assistant was friendly and fun to have with us. Never felt unsafe or worried with this group. Quick responses and on time with schedule! Will re use next time we visit!Written 23 July 2020
- It was a bouncy ride out but so worth the trip. Mahi Mahi, Barracudas, and a black marlin to top it off.Written 12 December 2019
- My family and I had a boat ride yesterday and it was great. They kept the drinks coming, non stop musing and the photographer was awesome. The entire crew was great and amazing energy the entire time. Definitely a fun experienceWritten 26 July 2022
- This is a magical acquaintance with the beauty of the Atlantic Ocean.
A team of professionals will explain how to use the equipment and conduct training dives.
The next step after the training was to dive into a forest of coral and marine life.
This was my first dive to 4 meters. I recommend to all.
Good Luck AllWritten 1 October 2020
- My friend and I used Sunside travel in September to get to and from our hotel in Punta Cana. Arturo was great and was very friendly. We got to and from the hotel in a timely manner and had great communication with the company. They are a safe and reliable company! We will be using this company again for our Dominican trips. Thank you Arturo and Sunside TravelWritten 17 November 2022
- Reliable transportation services for hotel and airport. Careful and friendly drivers. No extra charges to the Cap Cana resorts.Written 23 November 2022
- We did the private Saona Island Excursion as we had 21 in our group and enjoyed the day with the wonderful Orlando!! He did a great job of explaining things along the way to the island. I would highly recommend Bia Travel for excursions!! Definitely will book in the future!!Written 20 January 2023
- Airport taxi service was excellent. The driver "Mr. Anderson" was so kind and polite. We will use Caribe Transfers Punta Cana on our next visit.
Maryland, USAWritten 13 May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Punta Cana
- These are the best places for budget-friendly boat hire in Punta Cana:See more budget-friendly boat hire in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for boat hire in Punta Cana:See more romantic boat hire in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor