- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- It was a marvelous experience! Tania, her husband and one of their friend accompagnied us, my wife and myself. We made a 25 km trip together, with a part along the ocean until a place in front of Porto Rico, with the Atlantic on our left and the Caribean sea on our right. Their bikes were top, they gave us sport thirst-quenching drinks and good advice (like when we were in the sand) .
Thanks Tania and all for this very good moment!Written 2 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service and very nice scooter had booked one with handicap traveler and they no showed me so I wouldn’t advise anyone to use them so if your looking for a powered scooter/wheelchair for a great price book with scooters drWritten 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a wonderful experience learning kite surfing at KBS Punta Cana. Friendly and professional instructors.Written 1 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and my wife booked this tour and Jose Tavarez was an amazing guide, not only was the experience amazing but he treated us like family. He brought us on a private city tour and it felt like a true Dominican experience. We tried delicious food, saw how coffee, Chocolate and more are created and ultimately was a fun filled day. Would recommend to everyone!! Thank you again for the memories!Written 25 November 2022
- Vacation in RD with Kyle was an excellent choice when it came to choosing an excursion group! Kyle is awesome and was upfront and honest with everything. Originally had a different excursion booked but due to bad weather was upfront that it may not be worthwhile to do offered us a full refund with no hesitation. The next day a different tour group cancelled on us last minute so I reached out to Kyle and he booked us an all day Saona Island tour with his group and it was excellent! Car was clean, newer, with cold AC. His assistant was friendly and fun to have with us. Never felt unsafe or worried with this group. Quick responses and on time with schedule! Will re use next time we visit!Written 23 July 2020
- Absolutely full service from first phone call (they called me on referral from Eden Roc resort) to returning left items after return. Punctual, comfortable transit, 1st class equipment, refresher training, great dive sites and fun clientele for company on the nicest watersports beach I've seen in the Dominican Republic. The sites were full of carribean flora and fauna - great experience! Also great value: I've dived with far more expensive operations for a much less enjoyable experience.Written 7 July 2022
- We forgot CPAP in Toronto - we were able to rent from Handicap Travelers DR and the service was amazing. They communicated using Whats App so no difficultly in getting a quick response. I would highly recommend them for any handicap services in DR. They delivered the CPAP directly to the resort and even returned the next day to switch out a mask.Written 20 March 2022
- We booked with Bia Travel - Punta Cana Excursions for a private Saona Island tour. We saw a recommendation on this group and booked in advance of our visit to Punta Cana. We had a group of 6 people in our group, and the tour was completely private for our group: transfer from our hotel (Royalton CHIC adults-only all-inclusive), van ride to the boat dock (1.5 hrs or so), and private speed boat ride for the 6 of us (plus our Tour Leader, OMP (Orlando); our captain, Major League; bus driver (Smith); and photographer (Stanley). We visited 3 spots on Saona Island: The Natural Pool where we saw star fish and had an open bar with rum, vodka, beer, and Coca Cola. Afterwards we drove past the beach where they were filming Survivor (my favorite show!) and we saw the obstacle courses for the show. Then we got back on the boat and went for lunch, where we had a private covered table overlooking the ocean. We were served a delicious feast of fried chicken (my favorite!), smoked pork, rice/beans, pasta, potatoes/carrots, cucumber/tomato salad, fresh fruit, etc. After a delicious lunch we boarded the boat again to go to the most incredibly soft powder-sand beach, where we saw the Pink Salt Lake after a brief walk through a jungled area. After this we rode the private speedboat back to the van for our private transfer back to our hotel. The entire excursion lasted from 8:45 am - 7:15 pm, and we highly recommend the private version! Pros: Our private tour was not packed like sardines on boats with long transfers to multiple hotels, we had a fun party vibe (we could have requested a more relaxed vibe if we wanted it as our Team Leader asked us which we preferred), yummy drinks and delicious lunch included, communicative, English-speaking owner of Bia Travel (Nate) and tour leader (OMP—“Yeah You Know Me!”). Cons: great vibe music but after 8 hrs we should have requested the “clean” song versions. 😉 Also, we wish we knew we were picking up a photographer along the way, as we would’ve brought more tip money. Finally, we are all for the crew having fun, we just don’t want any staffers to overdue the fun since they are responsible for our safety. Overall we are glad we did a private tour, thought the price we paid to Bia Travel and our Tour Group Leader was fair, and we had an amazing time on the gorgeous island of Saona! What a perfect way to spend a full day while we were in the Dominican Republic!Written 5 February 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Punta Cana
- These are the best places for couples seeking equipment hire in Punta Cana:See more equipment hire for couples in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor