- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
What travellers are saying
- This was an amazing day trip! Wear comfortable shoes and your swimsuit! Hoyo Azul is gorgeous and fun! The staff were wonderful and we all laughed and cheered each other on to jump in! Take plenty of cash, as there is an opportunity to buy photo packages that we were not aware of, so missed out, but we had waterproof cell phone cases so we got a few videos and photos.Written 24 December 2022
- Been there in December 2020. It was raining in the morning so there was water everywhere, water shoes recommended. A lot of wasps so be careful. We saw the lake. Kayaks weren't available. My husband didn't like it, it seemed dangerous for him (because of insects). I think I could take lot of interesting pictures of wild life there but we decided not to go to far and we came back to our hotel which was in front of Laguna (Dreams Palm Beach).Written 6 January 2021
- We wanted to see something pristine and natural. This is not it. It's on private property, with a barb wire fence around it and a local person charging 300 pesos for admission. Probably a dozen or so people in the hoyo, which is not that clear anymore and looks like it is treated more like a local public pool. Lots of trash on the ground, people barbecuing and partying.Written 21 November 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Punta Cana
- These places are best for bodies of water in Punta Cana:See more bodies of water in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor