- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This is a wonderful beach.
We walked along the shore everyday, the sea warms up by lunch, just incredible.
The palm trees, make it look like the beaches you dream of and I suppose it really is.
The sunsets are something else, you wouldn’t believe the colours if you hadn’t seen it.Written 27 November 2022
- Beautiful beach, very user friendly. NO ROCKS! Only drag were the vendors. Food and drink service on the beach. Great waves...if only I had my boogie board! Fine white sand. Long rolling breakers.Written 14 November 2022
- Such a beautiful place! We opted to drive ourselves here instead of going with a larger guided group and that was definitely the right choice for us. By staggering with the larger groups, we were able to get some time in the lagoons by ourselves. We saw a massive iguana on the trail. We gave each other space and were able to get around it without disturbing each other. The entrance fee was $50 USD and it was worth it. Don’t skip this place!Written 1 October 2022
- Great walk through the trees following a coral lined winding path. The dock allowed an easy access to clear water that was very refreshing.
Our guide furnished flotation devices for non swimmers.Written 16 June 2022
- I went to the beach with some close friends and truly had a wonderful time. My server Hilda was fabulous and we love spending time there. Thank you!!!!Written 16 June 2022
- The waves are strong but once you pass the place where they break out you can just lie on top of the waves and let yourself go for hours.Written 7 December 2021
- Needs more attractions, like additional restaurants bars or entertainments places. This place needs to be totally developed.Written 7 June 2022
- we visited this beautiful cave from taking a buggie tour and it was well worth it. the picturesque cave is so beautiful. It had long lines with locals and visitors trying to get in the cave pool. I couldn't get to dive in cause my son did not want to dive so I couldn't leave him. but taking pictures and just being there was all worth it for us. Thank me later when you see this beautiful cave. enjoyWritten 21 August 2019
- Great service, clean areas.
The beach is great but needs some cleaning at the kids' area of the beach.
It is 20 dollars for minimum consumption per adult and 10 for kids. You will use every bit of it. Free after 5 pm. Just keep in mind that it is a tourist place.
The drinks, the first one was water down but the staff changed it for us.
Beer is your best choice and drinks Presidente, it is a local pilsner beer and it is 5 dollars. Keep in mind that you can get it at a local store for a dollar or less (can beer)
As much as people complain about the price and food, keep in mind that it is a beach restaurant, it is not the four seasons.
For the 20 dollars, it was a relaxing afternoon and I expend 150 dollars for snacks, lunch, and drinks for two adults and a child. (several drinks for all, including water, beers, mojitos, and Pina Coladas.
From 9 am to 530 pm, not bad for 20 dollars.
Outside of that, I could not make it an everydayWritten 10 March 2020
- Been there in December 2020. It was raining in the morning so there was water everywhere, water shoes recommended. A lot of wasps so be careful. We saw the lake. Kayaks weren't available. My husband didn't like it, it seemed dangerous for him (because of insects). I think I could take lot of interesting pictures of wild life there but we decided not to go to far and we came back to our hotel which was in front of Laguna (Dreams Palm Beach).Written 6 January 2021
- We had a short time here whilst on a snorkelling trip. The beach is beautiful white sand. The sealine however was rather murky due to the amount of seaweed which made it look dirty. Not sure if it was actually dirty however but was unappealing to swim in.Written 29 May 2019
- Excellent place, beautiful beach with a nice restaurant where you can rent a tent as well. Only Spanish speeking personnel. The road to the beach is a challenge. It's reached best with an off road vehicle. However we've made it with a small rental carWritten 24 May 2021
- We wanted to see something pristine and natural. This is not it. It's on private property, with a barb wire fence around it and a local person charging 300 pesos for admission. Probably a dozen or so people in the hoyo, which is not that clear anymore and looks like it is treated more like a local public pool. Lots of trash on the ground, people barbecuing and partying.Written 21 November 2021
- The vista was INCREDIBLE.
The drive up and down the side of the mountain gave me extreme bouts of agita, but it was well worth it for the view.
It is a place to relax for a few hours, talk, have local food and take Ah - MAZING photos.Written 17 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Punta Cana
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Punta Cana:
- Half-Day Adventure: 4x4 ATV, Water Cave and Dominican Culture At Punta Cana
- Wild Buggy Eco Adventure from Punta Cana
- 5 tours in 1 - Horseback Riding / City Tour / Cacao Farm / Zipline / Dune Buggy
- Small-Group: Adults Only Coral Nursery Snorkeling Tour with Seafood Lunch
- Full Safari Zipline, Buggies & Horse Riding
- These are the best hidden gems for nature & parks in Punta Cana:See more hidden gem nature & parks in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for nature & parks in Punta Cana:See more nature & parks for adrenaline seekers in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor