- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Outstanding visit to HardRock... So clean, you can eat off the floors...So much to do, that a week isn't enough... Ive never met a staff so happy to be working there... Alba, Maribel, Ramon, Freddie and Hector..Great servers around the bar... Samuel & Jhanna are terrific Butlers...
The newly appointed rooms are oversized and comfortable, & the new and upgraded pools are plentiful and immaculate. The grounds are so beautiful...
Great restaurants, casino and shows... NEW WATER PARK made this resort so family friendly also...Events planners are so helpful when planning out your day...
Go there once and you will definitely plan a second return trip...Written 6 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a very nice casino. Small, no crowds. Doesn't open until 6:00pm. It's in a peaceful, quaint location. It's actually a beautiful area.
The casino staff were as friendly as we'd ever seen. They had any game we wanted to play and would open the table for us. We lost a little but had a great time.
They also have a beautiful restaurant behind the casino. We will try it next trip.
They also have a free shuttle for pick-up & drop-off. Very cool.Written 24 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A few older slot machines and a few newer ones. Had to pay for a bottled beer but cheap drinks were free(if you dare). They didnt sit there and stare at you anyway. Small casino but larger than at any of the resorts except Hard Rock of course.Written 2 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visit this casino (it says Avalon, but used to be Princess Tower) so not sure which is correct, it's just outside the Bavaro Princess) because there is a free shuttle from the Punta Cana Princess where we were staying.
I struggled between a 2 star and 3 star as this isn't a very good experience. As soon as you enter they give you a $10.00 chip to play this game as you enter. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure your chances of actually winning anything are slim and none. My wife saw 1 guy lose $300.00 trying to win the $400.00 they say you can win. The operator was seen to get hostile at times when someone challenged this as a scam. They've put in about 12 new style machines (6 of which were out of the order the week were there) and the rest are pretty ancient. I wouldn't define the slots as tight or loose, we won some, lost more, but that's no different than most casinos.
No free drinks while playing, they charge $1 for a rum and coke. The waitresses are friendly enough, but the supervisory staff are miserable and are constantly hovering over the players.
If there was another option that was as conveneint we would likely go there and pass on this location, but for an evening of something we enjoy and consider to be just entertainment, it's better than nothingWritten 24 January 2019
- Went a couple of times during out visit. Had several slot machines and two video poker machines. Also some table games that seemed to be more popular than the machines, but again the machines were limited in their selection. People were having fun, so I guess that is the most important thing.Written 9 February 2020
- at the casino you are going to find out that it is a small casino and it needs more ventilation and also the workers need to be more people friendly so maybe they can make up for the size and the outdated machines and the no ventilation......Written 23 December 2013
- Very nice. Recommend you learn Spanish but if your looking in to this resort you should already know that. Clean and pour good drinksWritten 26 April 2017
- The casino was small but staff were friendly and accommodating. We spent a couple of hours there.If you win you are only paid the dollar amount that you won. They do not pay out any change, so if you won $20.85 they will only pay you $20.00. Would go backWritten 12 February 2016
- Escapology was fun as hell. Trying to solve codes, pieces to puzzles, etc……was a bit challenging but fun at the same time. Jonah, our Game Master and Escapologist, was terrific at giving clues, & explaining the escape room at the end. If visiting the Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana, Escapology is a must!!!Written 20 January 2023
- casino person was giving 10 dollaur coupon for casino for blackjack tournament but as i walked into the casino lady escorted me to new 7 dice game ware i lost over 2 thousand in half hour so be very carefull they try to trick you into playing new games at the rui chainTip:ocean viewWritten 13 September 2012
- Ray’s the bomb, I would highley recommend to anyone traveling with their family. Me and my siblings had an amazing time doing this.Written 22 January 2023
- My husband and I went, he’s a card player - I did slots and bingo. This is the smallest casino I’ve ever been in. Maybe there were 10 slot machines, but that’s pushing it.
I happened to arrive when bingo was starting (free to play) and it was terribly hard to understand what they were saying and when people would win, the number caller would make them do degrading dances, etc... rather humiliating. Prizes for bingo were $10, $15, $20, $50, $100 and you’d get cheesy hats and shirts too.
I wouldn’t ever return. I would rather go to Hard Rock Casino.Written 24 February 2018
- If you want to challenge yourself and push your boundaries, just try to go to the Pole sport and exotic, it 's amazing experience, you can start to feel your body in a different way, you can open something new in yourself.Written 1 February 2023
- Is incredible, tests your senses, knowledge and experiences in a safe environment where you put your mind to the test, your interaction with the people around you, helps you visualize if you are a leader, organized, if you are risky, curious, Dynamic, outgoing ...
Highly recommended for friends and family who want to do something different and healthyWritten 28 March 2017
- My husband and I have been to a few escape rooms in the US and really enjoy them. This escape room was no exception! The instructions and hints are all provided on a TV monitor in the room, so there is no language barrier to overcome. We did the Rum Family Fortune and had such a good time we stuck around and also did Murder at the Beach. Our hostess was very friendly and helpful and we enjoyed visiting with her afterward.
We did have a little trouble booking online, as the website didn't ask for our hotel information (to arrange transportation) and didn't take our payment information either. I reached out via email and WhatsApp and was able to connect to get our transportation arranged. The driver was prompt and had a sign with my name, which was very helpful at our busy resort.
Great experience and would highly recommend!!Written 19 December 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Punta Cana
- These are the best places for budget-friendly fun & games in Punta Cana:See more budget-friendly fun & games in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous fun & games in Punta Cana:See more adventurous fun & games in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for fun & games in Punta Cana:See more fun & games for adrenaline seekers in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor