Speciality & Gift Shops • Beaches
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 41
What travellers are saying
- My husband and I stumbled upon this treasure on the beach on our first day staying at Finest Resort. We shopped a little and I was able to get a massage which was the best I’ve had in a long time and the price beats the prices at the resort! Best of all it was done right on the beach with the sounds of the waves crashing down…so relaxing!! Highly recommend! The ladies that run it are so nice and friendly!Written 2 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We toured Don Lucas Cigars on our recent visit to Punta Cana. It's a great little tour of their cigar rolling plant, but more importantly, they make some really, really good cigars! It's not just a 'tourist trap' - if you like cigars, check this place out. If you want to buy cigars in the DR, don't go to one of the cigar shops in-town, come here!Written 30 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Shopped in Punta Cana At The Majestic Resort. Dago personally delivered my ring to me....after resizing...
Beautiful Larimar jewelry.Written 22 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Go see Danila! She gave me an experience that was far above anything I can explain. So much care and love. I would have went to her all of the days of my trip however she one worked one of the day I was here. My second person was Linda.... she was ok, not as good as Danila, but still got the job done. Be careful of the store portion, the owner begged me to buy every darn thing, then gave me American prices... no prices were marked smh. I wanted to shop but didnt want to negotiate, so I left with only a massage.Written 22 December 2022
- We first found La Perla on trip advisor, so glad we did !! All the best reviews are true. Jeremy was excellent. Easy contact through what’s app, and we got a reply within a few hours. He picked us up with his wife from our hotel, which we had to meet him at the front gate because security sometimes gives him trouble to pass. He took us to his store and told us all about his business as well as the cigar making process. We got to test a cigar- he ever went over how to properly cut, light, store and get the most flavour out of your cigar. Not only did we meet his wife, but also and employee and his daughter. Great prices- much cheaper then the resort and MUCH better quality. Afterwards he gave us a lift back to our resort and answered all of our questions about Dominican Republic. He knows his stuff ! So don’t hesitate and go now !
Robbin and JeffWritten 14 December 2019
- We were told by our Sunwing rep. at our hotel about a "free shopping trip". I was anticipating a local shopping area. Instead we were driven to a gated community on a gold course with just this one store. The store is very nice and employees speak in a variety of different languages. The prices are good and there is a lot of variety from crafts, art, cocoa, jewellery, cigars, etc. At the checkout, they ask for your hotel name and room number. I am assuming that the hotels get a percentage of the sales. Nice store, just not a shopping trip that we were anticipating,Written 20 March 2022
- Thank you very much for the service provided!
I bought sim card for 5 days for 4USD, which is really cheap and it worked well over the whole vacation.
Also, thank you for all the souvenirs (Juana mama, coconut, etc).
Perfect!Written 18 March 2020
- My experience with Little Switzerland boutique in Punta Cana (Hard Rock) was outstanding.
Leandro as well the Alberto were awesome, courteous, professional and the the most important we had an unforgettable experience.
Buying a time piece must be like that, the watch collectors, enthusiasts or just a simple person trying to get a watch should benefit of a personal/suited service based on our needs.
That’s exactly what we got.
I recommend them for all your time pieces, jewelry needs.
We will visit them again when returning in Punta Cana.
Thank you very much and hope to see you guys soon.Written 15 August 2021
- What a find! Really enjoyed our visit. Close to the resort, so it did not take away from much beach time! Very good smokes ( Smoking a Fiel as I write this). I sat and smoked a fine Robusto while I was there and sampled rum as my wife shopped in the Jewelry store. Intimate setting and very pleasant. We will definitely go back again.Written 11 June 2017
- Am a big fan of Rancho cigars! what is the name of this tool. Check pix. I want to know the name the call it. Please help RanchoWritten 1 October 2022
- I highly recommend this store. We visited all Russian shops in the area, this is the best. Great choice and good prices. Both sellers are very kind and helpful.Written 21 May 2018
- Specifically sought out these rare, EXCLUSIVELY DOMINICAN beauty... Larimar and Blue Amber... it's a little bit more expensive than the street tourist vendors, but cheaper than hotel shops... definitely worth it though... for those who don't have time jumping from one shop to the next to find a good setting, double checking the fakes, and haggling... if you just want a one stop shop with a relaxed atmosphere, a very good explanation of rarity, mining and stone properties, and also try some tobacco and watch tobacco hand rolling, I would definitely recommend La Reina... they pick up and drop off free from your hotel too!Written 9 December 2021
- I saved quite a bit of money on some items I wanted to bring home, such as Dominican coffee, vanilla, cocoa, and brown sugar. These items are quite pricey at little shops, but I found them much less expensive in the local grocery store in this mall.Written 14 April 2019
- If your not a local be prepared to pay tourist fees, it is an awful reality and the nshop owners charge similar prices to the airport stores. I felt like I was robbed but I am a tourist. Its an adventure. Good Luck tey to barter and it is VERY SAFE. So go in Peace.Written 15 December 2017
- ok this is. tourist trap but it ia fairly well done. they pick you up at the hotel. a guide (really a salesman) meets you. the. you proceed to learn about local coffee chocolate rum jewelry ans of course cigar making. it’s a mini factory (chocolate maki g is done partially there for example). the real factories is a few miles away but you can’t see those. if your lucky enough to get a decent guide (we did) then it’s a fun few hours of shopping with a guide.Written 2 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Punta Cana
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gift & speciality shops in Punta Cana:See more gift & speciality shops for children in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for gift & speciality shops in Punta Cana:See more romantic gift & speciality shops in Punta Cana on Tripadvisor