- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We, as a family, visited this mosque today. It’s a huuge place. I liked the aesthetically pleasing ceiling and tiles, wooden columns. Also great woodcraft inside and outside.Spent minutes just sitting and looking at it. Such a lovely atmosphere it was! It was hard to leave for me. Highly recommend.Written 11 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stunning view from watchtower. Also it has little museum about the wild animals which live there. And a wooden pier where u can watch ducks and other kinds of birds. To go one point to another, u need to walk hardened path in the jungle.Written 5 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited here September 28, 2018.
Would not travel here just for the castle ruins.
Worth visiting if in the town of Egirdir.
Easy climb up to the top of the castle.
Panoramic views across the district.
A lot of rubbish laying around and graffiti on rocks around the castle.Written 25 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This science school (seminary) locates by Hızırbey Mosque. Nowadays it was used as bazaar for souvenirs.Written 10 December 2016
- I do not want to leave from this Pulley Oak Forest where is close to Kovada Lake in Isparta. After visiting the lake, we visited the forest park where is so beautiful under the sunny day. Most enjoyment here is sounds of the falling oak leaves and catching them in the air. There are some Inn and Hotel around here. The nearest Otel is Nis Otel in Ejirdir, it's15 km distance. I will make it over night stay here on next visit!Written 20 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Egirdir
- The best outdoor activities in Egirdir according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Egirdir on Tripadvisor
Egirdir Attractions Information