Tours near Lavasa
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Canyoning & Rappelling Tours
Xthrill is a Learning and Development company specializing in Outbound Training, Team Building, Outdoor, Adventure and hands-on Experiential Learning Programs in India.We create and deliver action based learning approach to Outbound Training, Leadership Development, Team Performance Coaching, Team Building, Behavioral Skills Training.
See full details
What travellers are saying
- Lavasa is a one-of-its-kind hill-station quietly nestled in the Mulshi valley amongst the misty Western Ghats and a mesmerizing lake called 'Dasve'.
I suggest a one-night stay in Lavasa during the monsoons and/or winters to get a feel of the landscapes and capture the scenic beauty of the place in your senses to stay with you for a long time.
Here are a few recommendations about things to do and where to eat when you are in Lavasa:
1) The Lakeside Promenade (the main chity centre and the best place to visit worth your time and money)
2) Book a service apartment adjacent to the lake (to get breathtaking views of the lake and the hills) rather than a hotel room for your stay if you are travelling in a group.
3) Couples can opt for decent rooms at hotels like 'The Waterfront Shaw' (located on the promenade itself) and Celebrations (a km away from the promenade). Stay at these hotels will ensure better privacy as compared to the service apartments.
4) Breakfast and snacks can be had at any of the small eating joints situated within the stretch of the promenade (PizzaVala, Venky's, Delhi da Dhaba, Happy Sandwich, Anna Dosa Gruha, Granma's Home-made, all serve good food).
For people on a budget, there's a budget hotel named 'MangalMurti' located at the main Lavasa market serving wholesome vegetarian food (please avoid Hotel Vighnesh and Garava)
5) An option of 'Tandoor Chai' at 'Chai.....Y?' at the promenade (the tea not that great, but can be considered for the experience)
CCD is also present for one of the best and reliable coffee experience.
6) Lunch at 'Hotel Aashirwaad' situated at the main market (looks a bit detached from the market, has little to offer in terms of ambience but serves delicious homemade meals without burning your pockets, Recommended).
7) Hotel 'Celebrations - Mercure' can be considered for dinner (expensive, but the best in Lavasa in terms of ambience and experience)
8) Adventure activities (Zip-line, Burma Bridge, paintball shooting). Other activities like water rappelling are closed during the monsoons.
9) Adventure Watersports (Jetski, Towable, Jetnovator).
10. Tandem cycling and Lavasa City Express Train Tour (both can be booked and done from the main market).
11) Temghar Dam on the way to Lavasa (a delightful artificial waterfall).Written 25 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At Karvi, my tiring body found great recovery with the very relaxing and revitalising massage. One hour of full body therapy was a great telaxationWritten 20 September 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They offered good service, we took a cruise boat, where we were 6/8 persons seating in a boat, the ticket was 250/person, overall experience was good :)Written 29 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Lavasa Attractions Information
|Monday, 7:59 pm