9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Its a feast to ones' senses...colourful, vibrant, good natured and a well organised fare, set only on Saturdays. You can find garments, bags, accessories, trinkets, furniture and other knick knacks at a steal...do bargain a bit...keep about 2 hrs..Written 16 September 2023
- Kankalipith is one of the Shaktipeeth and must visit place which is near to Bolpur, Shantiniketan. There is a holy pond/Kund where devi waist portion fall. A temple has made beside that pond as a remark of parbati devi. A photo is placed there instead of idol. This place is very clean & peaceful but that pond needs to be clean and tidy. There is no panda system. If you wish you can buy puja dali outside of temple. This temple is situated bank of Kopai River. A old lord Shiva temple also situated beside parking area. This place is developing day by day. There is huge car parking area. This place is well connected and anyone can go by toto reservation.Written 3 July 2022
- A must visit for any art lover. Tickets are priced at INR 20 and there is no wait. It's a sprawling property with beautiful art and sculpture. The entry path is called Mugh Path, path of masks, there is a wooden sculpture garden and the Lok Ghar depicts beautiful model traditional huts with paintings. A great place to go with your family in Shantiniketan and enjoy nature & culture all in one.Written 11 July 2023
- This place is good for knowledge.
Always crowd during pick season time.
Nice design and construction.
Nice museum.Written 28 February 2020
- Held on Saturday afternoons on the edge of the Shonajhuri forest, this market is a riot of colors!! Clothes and Sarees; Accessories (and being made to order right there by artisans); handicraft items and so much more and prices which is maybe half or even less from the cities. One feels bad to even bargain because the asking price is so low :-).
And not to miss the Santhal dance groups, whom you can join and dance to your hears content to the beautiful rhythm.Written 25 February 2020
- I love parks and gardens..mainly because of two things...lots of greenery and and the presence of young children. There is so much of positive energy out there .Shayor Bithi is also one such beautiful park where you find a lot of flowers and positive energy!!Written 31 March 2019
- GITANJALI_ One of the nice place of cultural town name bolpur.we arrenged here our eid milon ceremony on first week of july.the environment of the hall and auditorium is so beautiful. This hall is locate at the centre of the bolpur town. The town that famous for the viswabharti university.Written 19 August 2017
- Though a bit on the expensive side, it’s a Lovely little place to pick up souvenirs and presents. They have some unusual options. I love the cafe too. Ask for their day’s specials. The ghugni is deliciousWritten 13 December 2020
Bolpur Attractions Information
|Wednesday, 5:43 pm|