- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We spent a month in Unit 27 recently and can't recommend it highly enough.
The staff are all absolutely brilliant... Their explanations of the class are so thorough so nobody is left behind regardless of language.
The classes are brutal, and are varied enough to suit everyone's taste. The online booking system is great and easy to use.
In short, Unit 27 is the perfect place to smash yourself into super fitness.Written 13 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to go to.
My trainer Pong is helpful and gives you enough to challenge you, but still make it enjoyable.
I have been here 4 times and always enjoy it.
I mainly just do Muay Thai, but speaking to others the other classes are just as good.Written 19 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rattachai Muay Thai is a superb family run gym in Phuket. It's among the couple of gyms that I've gone to that really deserves 5 stars for a couple of factors.
For starters, it's placed 1 block far from soi-ta-iad, therefore it's really near what mma fighters street is offering. Next, the gym is immaculate and well run. Third, Nit and Noi are 2 of probably the kindest individuals that you'll actually meet, and allow you to feel welcomed at the gym of theirs. This isnt a fitness center which is only for martial artists. Everybody is welcomed, and everybody gets instruction that is excellent . Quarter, the fitness center is not over crowded. An essential trouble with lots of the gyms on Soi-ta-sad is they've way too many visitors and too few trainers. As an outcome, your oftentimes only nobody and a face gets to understand you. The community at Rattachai is a lot lesser and a lot more tight knit. Fifth, the trainers at Rattachai almost all have an excellent fighting experience and also do a huge task of concentrating on technique. The trainers dont simply concentrate on the many gifted pupils. They offer every person with excellent knowledge and be sure to mention errors once you cause them to become. As an outcome, the method of yours will certainly boost quickly, and also you are going to learn a great deal. Lastly, price. You receive the benefits of training with champions without having a top value. The training is certainly well worth the money.
Rattachai Muay Thai is among the very best gyms that I've previously visited. Right after having taught in Thailand, China, the Philippines, and the United States, I claim that Rattachai is truly an excellent workout room for folks of all levels and all ages. Do yourself a favor and look it over in case you're in Phuket. You will not be disappointed.Written 11 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We chartered a boat out with Giles and Nan for 11 pax recently (Aug 2022) and it was fantastic. Nan was super good with children and helped us navigate the waves. Boat was new and well equipped. We did a picnic Thai lunch on the islands, all by ourselves and it was absolutely fantastic! The water was prestine
If you want a safe trip with professionals, absolutely recommendWritten 16 August 2022
- Not my first time diving with No Gravity, but as always, truly a memorable experience, from time after time.
Everything was organized quickly but thoroughly, not one single detail left unattended.
Attila - as always - came through, and helped not just with diving, but arranging Rescue Diver certification too. An honorable and memorable moment when I was through with it, with the help of him. One that will remain with me for the rest of my life!
Already looking forward to diving again, and it is not a question to whom I will turn to! Recommended to everyone!Written 21 July 2022
- Great staff and a comfortable catamaran with plenty of space for a large group of friends to enjoy a day out at sea. Highly recommendedWritten 11 October 2021
- I enjoyed diving around Koh Racha Yai and Koh Racha Noi with Indepth and they were friendly and professional. They provided clear information, their transport to take me to the pier arrived on time and everything went smoothly and as planned. Our dive guide was clearly a very experienced who knew the dive sites. He gave great briefings before the dive and ensured that we saw as much as possible during the dive.
I will no doubt dive with Indepth again on future trips to Phuket and I am very happy to recommend them.Written 4 July 2022
- By far the best diving experience ever. We went on a whole day trip to Koh Phi Phi and had three dives at the area with a lunch break with a breathtaking view to Maya Beach. The whole trip was very professionally managed and we always felt safe. The boat is one of the best I have been with and the equipment is well maintained. Thank you to the whole team (from the booking experience with lovely Joop at the Hyatt office, our divemasters: Teaw and Num and to the fantastic crew on board of the boat) ♥️ Even our three year old son and my parents enjoyed the trip without diving. We will definitely dive with the sea-bees again!Written 24 July 2022
- We went for a diving day with my friend and had 2 dives with Ludoviq. He was very attentive and careful, explained everything to us and showing us the best underwater and on the island around. As a bonus he also sent us a nice video of the dive and amazing pictures!Written 27 November 2019
- We dived back in April 2015. We were both extremely sunburnt from the day before but still decided to do the trip.
The instructor was very informative about the procedures of how to dive. This helped put my girlfriend and I at ease when diving in the water. We seen a lot of sea life including a couple of moray eels which was the highlight of the trip!
He even took photos of our dive and sent them all to us for free via email, which was an awesome unexpected bonusWritten 29 July 2018
- Absolutely great family tour around Bangkok with Jenny as a guide (always smiling). Using tuctucs and a boat we had the possibility to visit all important temples in Bangkok, The Royal Palace, and also to see places usually not seen by tourists. We all (including three children) were very glad about the tour and we have also got some helpful tips how to travel accross Bangkok.Written 29 June 2022
- My daughter and I just finished two days of outstanding dives with Charles and Kiwidivers. Charles is a consummate professional, super-skilled, and an outstanding guide. Highest recommendation. Thanks Charles!Written 7 February 2022
- We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 night sailing trip on Steve’s fabulous catamaran, the SY Mahayana. The freedom of the open seas, along with the luxury and tranquility of the isolated islands and bays in the Andaman sea made for a once-in-a lifetime holiday for our family (2 adults and 3 kids).
Steve, Ya and Pat are a delightful team, extremely attentive, accommodating, generous and relaxed. We all really enjoyed Steve’s company – his knowledge of the region, Thai culture as well as the marine life is boundless. He is very engaged, funny and great with the kids. He is super organised: he put lots of effort into tailoring the trip to our needs, and was good at spotting and dealing with any problems.
Pat is delightful and her cooking superb – every meal was a feast. We really appreciated the mix of Thai and Western food, as well as the proper coffee and wine! Aroy mak mak! Ya kept the ship tip top and was very friendly.
Lots of highlights but in particular – the snorkelling at Koh Rok, all the diving, as well as the cave adventure at Koh Muk.
The catamaran is spacious and very comfortable – we spent a lot of time lounging under the shade on the trampoline area. The cabin beds are very comfy, although be prepared as it can get quite hot and we did experience one seriously rocky night! But the beautiful surroundings, the quality family time and Steve’s good humour more than made up for any lack of sleep!
Bottom line: If you want to have a fabulous, relaxing, unique family adventure, get yourselves onto the SY Mahayana.Written 4 March 2022
- Chantal and her small family feeling team were just wonderful and really made us feel welcome and comfortable really quickly. My husband and I had bought our own equipment with us and didn't know the area so were open to suggestions. They looked after us and our equipment really well so we got to experience a range of dives, even when out with other larger boat teams. Really well organised and wonderfully supportive. Thank you Chantal and your team too for helping to make our holiday and first trop to Phuket such a wonderful experience. Jacquie & Colin Ball (April 2019).Written 7 June 2019