Points of Interest & Landmarks • Religious Sites
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
28 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Great view from the top of the hill and the Buddha statue is BIG. They are still finishing it, so if you go soon you can see the construction around the baseWritten 13 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This site is stunning. It includes a number of different Buddhist temples that are stunning pieces of architecture. The views are a great way to view the city and view the temples from above. You can provide offerings in the temples and it is optional, but respectful, to offer a donation as it is a free site to visit. You will need to dress appropriately but shawls are available if you need one. You will also need to remove your shoes when entering the temples. You can take photos also. Well worth the visit.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent a month in Unit 27 recently and can't recommend it highly enough.
The staff are all absolutely brilliant... Their explanations of the class are so thorough so nobody is left behind regardless of language.
The classes are brutal, and are varied enough to suit everyone's taste. The online booking system is great and easy to use.
In short, Unit 27 is the perfect place to smash yourself into super fitness.Written 13 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely fantastic and great deals with the local people.
The most funniest thing was that the people show u the price with the calculator.Written 23 October 2019
- Rattachai Muay Thai is a superb family run gym in Phuket. It's among the couple of gyms that I've gone to that really deserves 5 stars for a couple of factors.
For starters, it's placed 1 block far from soi-ta-iad, therefore it's really near what mma fighters street is offering. Next, the gym is immaculate and well run. Third, Nit and Noi are 2 of probably the kindest individuals that you'll actually meet, and allow you to feel welcomed at the gym of theirs. This isnt a fitness center which is only for martial artists. Everybody is welcomed, and everybody gets instruction that is excellent . Quarter, the fitness center is not over crowded. An essential trouble with lots of the gyms on Soi-ta-sad is they've way too many visitors and too few trainers. As an outcome, your oftentimes only nobody and a face gets to understand you. The community at Rattachai is a lot lesser and a lot more tight knit. Fifth, the trainers at Rattachai almost all have an excellent fighting experience and also do a huge task of concentrating on technique. The trainers dont simply concentrate on the many gifted pupils. They offer every person with excellent knowledge and be sure to mention errors once you cause them to become. As an outcome, the method of yours will certainly boost quickly, and also you are going to learn a great deal. Lastly, price. You receive the benefits of training with champions without having a top value. The training is certainly well worth the money.
Rattachai Muay Thai is among the very best gyms that I've previously visited. Right after having taught in Thailand, China, the Philippines, and the United States, I claim that Rattachai is truly an excellent workout room for folks of all levels and all ages. Do yourself a favor and look it over in case you're in Phuket. You will not be disappointed.Written 11 November 2019
- I went here with the missus earlier today. The place was a little run-down, but it’s worth going simply for the show, which was absolutely charming. It basically consisted of parrots and conures doing tricks. Throughout the show and at the end, there were plenty of opportunities to handle the birds, which was a lot of fun. Beware, however: after I handled the birds, I was asked to “donate” additional funds. Oh well, it’s Thailand. Definitely a fun way to spend a couple hours.Written 2 January 2019
- Not my first time diving with No Gravity, but as always, truly a memorable experience, from time after time.
Everything was organized quickly but thoroughly, not one single detail left unattended.
Attila - as always - came through, and helped not just with diving, but arranging Rescue Diver certification too. An honorable and memorable moment when I was through with it, with the help of him. One that will remain with me for the rest of my life!
Already looking forward to diving again, and it is not a question to whom I will turn to! Recommended to everyone!Written 21 July 2022
- I enjoyed diving around Koh Racha Yai and Koh Racha Noi with Indepth and they were friendly and professional. They provided clear information, their transport to take me to the pier arrived on time and everything went smoothly and as planned. Our dive guide was clearly a very experienced who knew the dive sites. He gave great briefings before the dive and ensured that we saw as much as possible during the dive.
I will no doubt dive with Indepth again on future trips to Phuket and I am very happy to recommend them.Written 4 July 2022
- Available, helpful and vehicles rentals in perfect condition. Renting vehicles with insurance which is essential in Phuket to avoid hassles and at prices identical to other rental agencies. A special thanks to Michel and Yann for their professionalism and availability. Do not hesitate, it's the address to know in Phuket to rent motorcycles or cars. I will rent again my car at Nina's car during my next trip in Phuket.Written 1 March 2022
- I love the massage, it was so good and so relaxing, I forgot my name. I fell asleep. I had such good dreams.Written 14 August 2022
- We went for a diving day with my friend and had 2 dives with Ludoviq. He was very attentive and careful, explained everything to us and showing us the best underwater and on the island around. As a bonus he also sent us a nice video of the dive and amazing pictures!Written 27 November 2019
- Absolutely great family tour around Bangkok with Jenny as a guide (always smiling). Using tuctucs and a boat we had the possibility to visit all important temples in Bangkok, The Royal Palace, and also to see places usually not seen by tourists. We all (including three children) were very glad about the tour and we have also got some helpful tips how to travel accross Bangkok.Written 29 June 2022
- Best fitness camp I ever been to. The atmosphere is something special, feels like a big family. Great gym, outdoor facility, trainers and restaurant.Written 16 July 2022
- Prompt and reliable service. Our driver was very friendly and the car was clean. We used the car for 6 hrs and got everywhere we wanted to go.Written 9 July 2022
- We booked the 30-minute rum distillery tour to kill some time. It was very informative and interesting. Also super value for money as you get a mojito, tasting of 5 different rums and 1 gin; our tour guide also gave some tips on mixing drinks. All in all it took almost 1 hour and was a very good way to spend the afternoon. Also, had a great time petting the resident distillery cats while waiting for our taxi!Written 13 August 2022