- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
31 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travellers are saying
- Amazing experience - very nicely conducted show..Seeing the seals and Dolphins and the amazing acts performed by them made our day.
Our 8 year old son absolutely loved this experience.Written 19 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent a month in Unit 27 recently and can't recommend it highly enough.
The staff are all absolutely brilliant... Their explanations of the class are so thorough so nobody is left behind regardless of language.
The classes are brutal, and are varied enough to suit everyone's taste. The online booking system is great and easy to use.
In short, Unit 27 is the perfect place to smash yourself into super fitness.Written 13 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to go to.
My trainer Pong is helpful and gives you enough to challenge you, but still make it enjoyable.
I have been here 4 times and always enjoy it.
I mainly just do Muay Thai, but speaking to others the other classes are just as good.Written 19 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely fantastic and great deals with the local people.
The most funniest thing was that the people show u the price with the calculator.Written 23 October 2019
- Rattachai Muay Thai is a superb family run gym in Phuket. It's among the couple of gyms that I've gone to that really deserves 5 stars for a couple of factors.
For starters, it's placed 1 block far from soi-ta-iad, therefore it's really near what mma fighters street is offering. Next, the gym is immaculate and well run. Third, Nit and Noi are 2 of probably the kindest individuals that you'll actually meet, and allow you to feel welcomed at the gym of theirs. This isnt a fitness center which is only for martial artists. Everybody is welcomed, and everybody gets instruction that is excellent . Quarter, the fitness center is not over crowded. An essential trouble with lots of the gyms on Soi-ta-sad is they've way too many visitors and too few trainers. As an outcome, your oftentimes only nobody and a face gets to understand you. The community at Rattachai is a lot lesser and a lot more tight knit. Fifth, the trainers at Rattachai almost all have an excellent fighting experience and also do a huge task of concentrating on technique. The trainers dont simply concentrate on the many gifted pupils. They offer every person with excellent knowledge and be sure to mention errors once you cause them to become. As an outcome, the method of yours will certainly boost quickly, and also you are going to learn a great deal. Lastly, price. You receive the benefits of training with champions without having a top value. The training is certainly well worth the money.
Rattachai Muay Thai is among the very best gyms that I've previously visited. Right after having taught in Thailand, China, the Philippines, and the United States, I claim that Rattachai is truly an excellent workout room for folks of all levels and all ages. Do yourself a favor and look it over in case you're in Phuket. You will not be disappointed.Written 11 November 2019
- I’ve only been here for a week but it was the best decision I have made as an adult! I have never tried Muay Thai before and chose this gym because they seemed more serious and less commercial than some of them up the road.
That was the right call. Kittisak Suwit and his entire operation run smoothly, cover ever need I may have (from food, lodging, training, and even transportation options) and the rooms have TVs with many many channels, some even in English.
The trainers are incredibly nice and supportive. Sep (I wish I knew how to really spell his name) is my trainer and he keeps me on my toes and sweating like a fat kid chasing a Twinkie, but he has such a great humor about it. Mr Suwit overseas everything and you can tell he is very customer focused as he will watch to make sure all of his clients get good training. I have watched as he stepped in to change a trainer or give guidance.
I’m just thoroughly pleased and can’t recommend enough!!! I’m already planning my next holiday here and I STILL HAVE THREE WEEKS LEFT ON THIS ONE!
Kawpkoon Khrap!!!!Written 4 October 2018
- Travelling with two kids (an 8 year old and 10 year old), we found it surprisingly hard to find any gyms where as a visiting family we could all have a small number of Muay Thai lessons to get a basic idea of the sport. Everywhere seemed focused only on serious adults, or long term courses / camps. Chok chai were amazing. Friendly and responsive both to our enquiries in advance, and with the grown ups & kids on the day. We had to structure it as private lessons, but the kids shared one teacher and were half price. Teachers were super patient at our complete cluelessness and happy for us to take lots of photos. If you're short on time but would like to give your family a taste of Muay Thai, I'd definitely recommend Chok Chai!Written 19 February 2019
- Not my first time diving with No Gravity, but as always, truly a memorable experience, from time after time.
Everything was organized quickly but thoroughly, not one single detail left unattended.
Attila - as always - came through, and helped not just with diving, but arranging Rescue Diver certification too. An honorable and memorable moment when I was through with it, with the help of him. One that will remain with me for the rest of my life!
Already looking forward to diving again, and it is not a question to whom I will turn to! Recommended to everyone!Written 21 July 2022
- I enjoyed diving around Koh Racha Yai and Koh Racha Noi with Indepth and they were friendly and professional. They provided clear information, their transport to take me to the pier arrived on time and everything went smoothly and as planned. Our dive guide was clearly a very experienced who knew the dive sites. He gave great briefings before the dive and ensured that we saw as much as possible during the dive.
I will no doubt dive with Indepth again on future trips to Phuket and I am very happy to recommend them.Written 4 July 2022
- Amazing experience. Relaxed. Very helpful staff. Welcoming, We tried the herbal balm with oil massage and it was a great relaxing experience for us.Written 7 August 2022
- Absolutely great family tour around Bangkok with Jenny as a guide (always smiling). Using tuctucs and a boat we had the possibility to visit all important temples in Bangkok, The Royal Palace, and also to see places usually not seen by tourists. We all (including three children) were very glad about the tour and we have also got some helpful tips how to travel accross Bangkok.Written 29 June 2022
- Best fitness camp I ever been to. The atmosphere is something special, feels like a big family. Great gym, outdoor facility, trainers and restaurant.Written 16 July 2022
- Prompt and reliable service. Our driver was very friendly and the car was clean. We used the car for 6 hrs and got everywhere we wanted to go.Written 9 July 2022
- Wow, a very nice setting to begin with. It is very picturesque!
The rum you will taste here is excellent, sugar cane rum with no bitterness, and they have infused with many Thai flavours like lemon grass, Thai sweet basil, cinnamon, kaffir lime leaf
Very friendly experience, these people are obviously masters at their craftWritten 3 August 2022
- I had the pleasure of participating special 7 classes ( one to one ) after disc operation into my back . All my joints became hard and difficult to move due to one year laying down on bed with no exercises. . Today After 7 intensive classes with Rich i had walked 3 kilometers without feeling back tension and started jogging for the 1st time since last year & feeling comfortable.
Both Rich & Sofia were extremely passionate, open minded, patient, Deep and Deep knowledgeable and experienced coaches. I loved their hospitality and welcoming. They are so flexible and helpful.
Being fairly new to the practice of Ashtanga , it was a challenging and enjoyable introduction. Now i’m going back home with lots of knowledge about how my body works , type of food to eat, habits to change and the most interesting i learn how to really relax.
Highly recommended.Written 18 March 2022