Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I had a great experience with them! Orn is lovely and always ready to help. And Mickey made things get easy and fun for me. He's the best Dive Master! I strongly recommend them!Written 17 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have done a few trips with Gordon from River Rovers and they were fantastic. I have been tryint to contact them as I will be in Phuket Nov 2022 but no reply to email and the phone just rings out. I think they may have closed down.Written 29 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked the Koh Rok & Koh Haa Island Tour by Speedboat from Phuket tour though Traveliss. They're available on WhatsApp which was an absolute lifesaver. I had booked for January 2nd and every travel guide seemed to be booked for this day; I had reached out to Traveliss on WhatsApp asking if they had room for two for this specific tour on this specific day. Traveliss wrote back on WhatsApp and worked out the details in getting me signed up with a lovely tour guide: Love Andaman for the specific day I had requested. It was truly a millennium's dream that they were available for most of the day via WhatsApp with payment through PayPal.
Even the morning when hotel pick up was supposed to happen and the driver from the tour guide was late, Traveliss was, again, available by WhatsApp and was able to contact the tour bus driver reconfirming our pick up time. They also sent a full day itinerary prior to the tour so we could have an idea of what to expect.
Their accessibility via phone made all the difference in the experience. I would absolutely book with them the next time I return to Thailand.
The tour itself was stunning; if you're looking for snorkeling, this is the tour. The speed boat ride is incredibly turbulent in the morning due to the morning waves and wind, and it is a long speed boat ride (almost 2 hours). It was totally worth it, but the tour is recommended for fairly fit people. Wear your swimwear and bring flip-flops as you will not be wearing shoes during the boat ride.Written 6 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- so nice company which arrange trip around Phuket Island , well arranged and nice staff , many selectionsWritten 30 March 2016
- We traveling throug Island by car of tourist agency with guider. We visited nice viewpoints (Windmill and Promthep cape), Big Buddha statue, old Phuket town and Wat Chalong temple. Very interesting places and very photogenic.Written 24 January 2020
- We hired this boat twice simply because the first trip was so unbelievable. The Captain and his mate were truely great. Very friendly and just kept on bringing out food for us to eat. Lunch was abslutley delicious. So we just had to do it all again but this time did a sunset trip. Worth every penny and would do it again in a heart beat!Written 3 April 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Chalong
- These are the best places for couples seeking kayaking & canoeing in Chalong:See more kayaking & canoeing for couples in Chalong on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking kayaking & canoeing in Chalong:See more kayaking & canoeing for groups in Chalong on Tripadvisor