- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
8 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We spent a month in Unit 27 recently and can't recommend it highly enough.
The staff are all absolutely brilliant... Their explanations of the class are so thorough so nobody is left behind regardless of language.
The classes are brutal, and are varied enough to suit everyone's taste. The online booking system is great and easy to use.
In short, Unit 27 is the perfect place to smash yourself into super fitness.Written 13 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to go to.
My trainer Pong is helpful and gives you enough to challenge you, but still make it enjoyable.
I have been here 4 times and always enjoy it.
I mainly just do Muay Thai, but speaking to others the other classes are just as good.Written 19 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rattachai Muay Thai is a superb family run gym in Phuket. It's among the couple of gyms that I've gone to that really deserves 5 stars for a couple of factors.
For starters, it's placed 1 block far from soi-ta-iad, therefore it's really near what mma fighters street is offering. Next, the gym is immaculate and well run. Third, Nit and Noi are 2 of probably the kindest individuals that you'll actually meet, and allow you to feel welcomed at the gym of theirs. This isnt a fitness center which is only for martial artists. Everybody is welcomed, and everybody gets instruction that is excellent . Quarter, the fitness center is not over crowded. An essential trouble with lots of the gyms on Soi-ta-sad is they've way too many visitors and too few trainers. As an outcome, your oftentimes only nobody and a face gets to understand you. The community at Rattachai is a lot lesser and a lot more tight knit. Fifth, the trainers at Rattachai almost all have an excellent fighting experience and also do a huge task of concentrating on technique. The trainers dont simply concentrate on the many gifted pupils. They offer every person with excellent knowledge and be sure to mention errors once you cause them to become. As an outcome, the method of yours will certainly boost quickly, and also you are going to learn a great deal. Lastly, price. You receive the benefits of training with champions without having a top value. The training is certainly well worth the money.
Rattachai Muay Thai is among the very best gyms that I've previously visited. Right after having taught in Thailand, China, the Philippines, and the United States, I claim that Rattachai is truly an excellent workout room for folks of all levels and all ages. Do yourself a favor and look it over in case you're in Phuket. You will not be disappointed.Written 11 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I’ve only been here for a week but it was the best decision I have made as an adult! I have never tried Muay Thai before and chose this gym because they seemed more serious and less commercial than some of them up the road.
That was the right call. Kittisak Suwit and his entire operation run smoothly, cover ever need I may have (from food, lodging, training, and even transportation options) and the rooms have TVs with many many channels, some even in English.
The trainers are incredibly nice and supportive. Sep (I wish I knew how to really spell his name) is my trainer and he keeps me on my toes and sweating like a fat kid chasing a Twinkie, but he has such a great humor about it. Mr Suwit overseas everything and you can tell he is very customer focused as he will watch to make sure all of his clients get good training. I have watched as he stepped in to change a trainer or give guidance.
I’m just thoroughly pleased and can’t recommend enough!!! I’m already planning my next holiday here and I STILL HAVE THREE WEEKS LEFT ON THIS ONE!
Kawpkoon Khrap!!!!Written 4 October 2018
- Wanmai is an excellent trainer, and does a great job of running his gym. There are a lot of excellent thai fighters to train with, so the clinching and sparring is some of the best training you'll get anywhere in Phuket. The daily workouts, bag work, and pad work is also very good.Written 7 May 2021
- Travelling with two kids (an 8 year old and 10 year old), we found it surprisingly hard to find any gyms where as a visiting family we could all have a small number of Muay Thai lessons to get a basic idea of the sport. Everywhere seemed focused only on serious adults, or long term courses / camps. Chok chai were amazing. Friendly and responsive both to our enquiries in advance, and with the grown ups & kids on the day. We had to structure it as private lessons, but the kids shared one teacher and were half price. Teachers were super patient at our complete cluelessness and happy for us to take lots of photos. If you're short on time but would like to give your family a taste of Muay Thai, I'd definitely recommend Chok Chai!Written 19 February 2019
- We went there for a Thai Massage, which was really amazing, so we had to Go there again and again.
The ladies are really Kind and caring, they do it with Passion and Focus on your problematic zones to relax you as much as possible!
After the treatment we had Some tea and smalltalk with the ladies. We just loved it !☺️Written 26 February 2020
- When i came to Elite Fight Club i didn't really know why do i go there and for what. My weight was about 100 kilos, i started training there everyday and in 3 month i was already 88 kilos. That's a great achievement for me. But it's not the only reason why i go there , these guys made this club home for us. Great trainers, great team , great manager. All this together make you feel comfortable. And now when i wake up every morning at 7:20 am and go there for training i undestand why do i do this and for what. I recomend this club to everyone who wants to know what is real muay thai.Written 25 February 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Chalong
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for sports camps & clinics in Chalong:
- Unit 27 Total Conditioning & CrossFit Phuket
- Tiger Muay Thai - Day Classes
- Rattachai Muay Thai Gym - Day Classes