- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I had the pleasure of participating special 7 classes ( one to one ) after disc operation into my back . All my joints became hard and difficult to move due to one year laying down on bed with no exercises. . Today After 7 intensive classes with Rich i had walked 3 kilometers without feeling back tension and started jogging for the 1st time since last year & feeling comfortable.
Both Rich & Sofia were extremely passionate, open minded, patient, Deep and Deep knowledgeable and experienced coaches. I loved their hospitality and welcoming. They are so flexible and helpful.
Being fairly new to the practice of Ashtanga , it was a challenging and enjoyable introduction. Now i’m going back home with lots of knowledge about how my body works , type of food to eat, habits to change and the most interesting i learn how to really relax.
Highly recommended.Written 18 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This yoga studio is wonderful! We emailed Becky (owner and teacher) to see if she had room in her class and she immediately responded! The class is located in an open air room on stilts! It's so peaceful and has fans to keep away the heat and bugs. Becky is a wonderful teacher and was very helpful leading us through our first ashtanga class. Highly recommend this class for anyone in the air who likes yoga!Written 28 July 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great studio, great instructor and very relaxing. Helped me manage a long time injury I have whilst always making the class fun and enjoyable.Written 13 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There are a wide variety of classes all lead by experienced and knoledgable practitioners. I have loved my time at the studio!!! I would highly recommend practicing yoga here!Written 28 July 2019
- I've stayed in Chalong before and have struggled to find a real yoga studio. This is a great addition to the street. Guaranteed to challenge you and make you break a sweat! Good for beginners and experienced yogis alike. Great friendly and informative staff. Everything is nice and clean which sometimes isn't the case in heated studios! Went everyday for 6 days a week and loved every class! Definitely recommend and will be back!Written 1 August 2016
- Only had one week of training but it was great- tough, technical, fun, and supportive. Generally smaller class sizes meant lots of attention to technique. Wished I had picked this gym from the start. Lovely admin team too. Will definitely be back to Falan, Mee, Tha and the team if I can.Written 7 March 2020
- Thank you very much for two amazing weeks at the beautiful island! We had 2 weeks Ayurveda program, I lose weight and my husband got more fit than ever. Yoga trainer is so professional, I was a total beginner, he helped me to start my own way in yoga world.
Food delivery was good, pedestrian walks very refreshing.
If you are looking for budget retreat of yoga- this is really good, thank you, guys, we will come back!Written 17 August 2015