- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- I love the massage, it was so good and so relaxing, I forgot my name. I fell asleep. I had such good dreams.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best fitness camp I ever been to. The atmosphere is something special, feels like a big family. Great gym, outdoor facility, trainers and restaurant.Written 16 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the pleasure of participating special 7 classes ( one to one ) after disc operation into my back . All my joints became hard and difficult to move due to one year laying down on bed with no exercises. . Today After 7 intensive classes with Rich i had walked 3 kilometers without feeling back tension and started jogging for the 1st time since last year & feeling comfortable.
Both Rich & Sofia were extremely passionate, open minded, patient, Deep and Deep knowledgeable and experienced coaches. I loved their hospitality and welcoming. They are so flexible and helpful.
Being fairly new to the practice of Ashtanga , it was a challenging and enjoyable introduction. Now i’m going back home with lots of knowledge about how my body works , type of food to eat, habits to change and the most interesting i learn how to really relax.
Highly recommended.Written 18 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best thai massages I have ever had. Very welcoming staff and overall very nice interior.The one who took care of me was lovely giggeling and fantastic. Hard but yet gentle. She had an amazing touch and always checking in if everything was okey. I would love to stay there more than the 2 hrs I booked. Hopefully I will have time for one more time before I leave.Written 9 July 2022
- This yoga studio is wonderful! We emailed Becky (owner and teacher) to see if she had room in her class and she immediately responded! The class is located in an open air room on stilts! It's so peaceful and has fans to keep away the heat and bugs. Becky is a wonderful teacher and was very helpful leading us through our first ashtanga class. Highly recommend this class for anyone in the air who likes yoga!Written 28 July 2016
- As a local here, I am confident to say that it is one of the best massage in Phuket.
Great massage, affordable price, clean and very good service.Written 31 January 2022
- I came here after my friend recommended it- he lives in Chalong & comes here often. The spa building and gardens are very beautiful, and the staff were friendly. Myself,my husband and my 2 kids (10yo girl, 7yo boy) had 1hr Thai massage, and we all loved it. We all felt very pampered and kids are begging to return. The lemongrass tea is delicious too!Written 16 September 2014
- Great studio, great instructor and very relaxing. Helped me manage a long time injury I have whilst always making the class fun and enjoyable.Written 13 February 2020
- Best place to get a massage in Phuket. My husband and I go there at least 3 times a week. The owner and all the girls are so professional, accommodating and kind. No matter who you get you are guaranteed to get an amazing massage. And the tea and biscuits after the massage are great too! 100% recommend, I don’t like going to any other place. They also braid hair!Written 19 January 2022
- The ladies were so kind and talented. Super relaxing venue, and overall a good place to Get your massage!Written 13 June 2020
- There are a wide variety of classes all lead by experienced and knoledgable practitioners. I have loved my time at the studio!!! I would highly recommend practicing yoga here!Written 28 July 2019
- My daughters got their nails done and I got a nice massage for a very affordable price. The service was wonderful. The staff were polite and very kind. Definitely would recommend this place.Written 12 July 2019
- I've stayed in Chalong before and have struggled to find a real yoga studio. This is a great addition to the street. Guaranteed to challenge you and make you break a sweat! Good for beginners and experienced yogis alike. Great friendly and informative staff. Everything is nice and clean which sometimes isn't the case in heated studios! Went everyday for 6 days a week and loved every class! Definitely recommend and will be back!Written 1 August 2016
- Only had one week of training but it was great- tough, technical, fun, and supportive. Generally smaller class sizes meant lots of attention to technique. Wished I had picked this gym from the start. Lovely admin team too. Will definitely be back to Falan, Mee, Tha and the team if I can.Written 7 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Chalong
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in Chalong:See more budget-friendly spas & wellness in Chalong on Tripadvisor