Speciality & Gift Shops • Amusement & Theme Parks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
7 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Really tip top service. Polite, helpful, courtesy and give a good explanation. The show really awesome, happening and trill. During my visit just 5 of visitor so feel like VVIP they treats us. Before entering the crocodile stage, you need to pass by the bridge and you can see the big fish and they allowed you to feed the fish. Its really awesome and recommended to go.Written 25 March 2019
- We visited here as part of our half day tour.
It was really interesting to learn about the cashews and how they grow. We got plenty samples before purchasing from the shop too which was reasonably priced.Written 16 March 2022
- The process of pearl making was interesting to see and hear about. We enjoyed looking at the different types and colours of pearls. The highlight is definitely the display of tiaras/crowns for beauty pageants they are stunning. However this is a business so you are expected to buy after you learn. That said, they are very well priced!Written 4 July 2017
- obviously a tourist trap, very expensive some clothes in silk but very small sizes , forget about size 14 and above!Written 16 January 2019
- choosing to get there was a great idea. You experience the real thai market, which is full of different odours :) The worst part for us was the meat section, oooh really really bad for european´s eyes. But otherwise you can buy some traditional peppers or buy delicious fruit and vegetable.Written 21 December 2012