- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 116
What travellers are saying
- its a clean and beautiful lake.. you will love this place..
we can also do boat ride, speed boat and jet ski in this lake..
we did speed boat and loved it..Written 25 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had been to this place earlier and went again as we wanted to see the garden during winter season also. It is nicely maintained and well curated. It provides excellent photo op. A must visit for the people in Pune. They need to provide toilets inside the complex and more benches with back rest for the elderly.Written 14 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Avoid going in the Monsoon season as it almost always rains heavily in July/ August. Plan your trip in late September/early October when it is still very green and not very hot. Avoid summer months. One of the Asthvinaya pilgrim places is not very far. The temple is worth a visit.Written 10 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Archery, High Rope, Cycling, Land Jorbing, indoor games were good. It was a good experience. Food can be better in tast and was expensive.Written 11 September 2022
- If you happen to visit Lonavala then Karla caves are nearby. It is easily approachable by road and then there are about 200 steps to be climbed. There is also a temple of Ekvira - Goddess - Avtar of Maa Durga. The caves come under ASI but only a portion of the caves is open to the public. they ask you to remove the shoes at the entrance but there is no place to sit or keep the shoes in an orderly way despite Rs.25/- as the entrance fees. Something authorities need to look into.Written 2 April 2021
- राजीव गांधी zoological पार्क (कात्रज चे प्राणी संग्रहालय) you can easily spend 3/4 hrs. Adult entree fee is INR 40. Optionally you can use battery vehicle to ride inside. It's charge is INR 40 per person. Battery vehicle ride takes about 30 min. Animals that can be seen are giant squirrel, jungle cat, leopard, lion, tiger, elephant, chital, Deere, sambar, sloth bear, many types of snakes, crocodile, turtles, etc. 4 wheeler car parking is located just before main gate (this can be easily missed). Avoid weekends if possible. This is the only Zoological park in and around Pune.Written 18 June 2022
- Mulshi Dam was constructed in 1927 which is located 35 km away from Pun city and is constructed against back water of Mula River. This is major Dam which is constructed on Mula River. Height of this Gravity Dam is 50.6 meters and length is 1011 meters
The water from Mulshi dam is used for Irrigation and also to produce electricity at the Bhira Hydroelectric plant operated by TATA Power which supplies Maximum electricity to Mumbai city.
As it is nearby Pune city so it is amazing weekend gateway from Pune. This Dam is favaourate spot for the visitors and here get opportunities to go on Bird watching, trekking and campaigning.
Near By Attractions
1. Mulshi Lake which is formed by back water of Mulshi River
2. Tamini Ghat which is gorgeous mountain pass attracting touists from Mumbai and Pun. This got is famous for its curved drive road and many water falls which appears during Monsoon
3. Vanjai Mata Temple which is a Century old temple
4. Lavasa which is 30 km away from Mulshi, a spread of lush green landscapes by a private cooperation.
5. Raigad fort which is favourate trekking spot of nearby for most of the visitors
6. Andharban trail point which is one of the most popular vantage points present at the spot.Here you will be exploring gliding waterfalls & quaint streams lined along.
7. Temghar Dam which is situated on the banks of Mutha River. You will mesmerize with its Panoramic views.
8. Kailasgad Fort which is unexplored fort area and it will be best place to visit in the morning snow fall.Written 13 December 2021
- This is a decent enough place if you want to enjoy water sports. Hardly 2 hours from Pune, the drive is quite good. Lots of places to eat nearby. A good option for a day trip.Written 30 April 2019
- This is quite a known place for living in and around Pune. You will find so many food stalls selling some crunchy quick bites and tea. Best time to visit is between 4 to 6 PM or early morning hours. The scene is quite beautiful and rainy season is the best time to visitWritten 17 October 2020
- Amazing hand carved stone caves by Buddhist Monks some 5000yrs ago. This place is located in an amazing surrounding. A good half day visit.Written 14 June 2021
- Devkund waterfall trek is incredibly known for most beautiful waterfall in history so I have recorded it’s beauty through sky. This video will blow your mind after you see my drone shots.
I have taken all the scenes of every scenic spots where can't go so i took very dangerous risk to fly my drone in between mountains, rain, foggy atmosphere, heavy wind only for you all...Written 18 August 2022
- Good to see the Park relaxed and slumbering in the early morning. Rather deserted as expected in the current environment.Written 7 December 2020
- Misty air... lush green.. easily accessible from road.. but approach road was 3 hrs jam... Pretty crowded place,... we went there as family in August when monsoon was at its peak...Written 14 August 2022
- I have couple of week of my travel it was a good experience and the food was fantastic and deliciousMy favorite part was food and good climate and good market places I had a few weeks their so I enjoyed alot thereWritten 9 January 2023
- Excellent place to visit. Especially for children to understand Maharastrian village life. You need at least 1.5 hrs to properly see everything. All the statues are life- like and it seems as if we are in a real village. There is a Shivji temple next to it which has the 12 jyotirling replicas . That too is a must-visit.Written 7 November 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Pune District
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Pune District:
- Lonavala - Hill Station Tour From Mumbai
- Lonavla Hill Station Tour
- Sinhagad Fort Trip (Guided Half Day Sightseeing Tour)
- Khadakwasla Dam, Sinhagad Fort and Panshet Dam Tour by Car
- Singhagad-Panshet-Lavasa Trip (Guided Full Day Sightseeing Tour)
- These are the best hidden gems for nature & parks in Pune District:See more hidden gem nature & parks in Pune District on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous nature & parks in Pune District:See more adventurous nature & parks in Pune District on Tripadvisor