- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
What travellers are saying
- We booked the standard trip on our tenth wedding anniversary, sadly the weather wasn’t so kind with rain showers and increasing winds. Sandy and Seamus were running the trip and were very helpful, friendly and interesting with stories and pointing out things to see.
We saw Guilletmots, Razorbills, Common Seals and had a glimpse of a Golden Eagle as we made our way up to the loch. Getting on and off the boat is easy and the walk to the loch is short, although walking boots or wellies are a must.
We had an amazing trip to this special place, and Sandy and Seamus really made everyone feel welcome. Thoroughly recommended!Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Did the trip to Canna and it didn’t disappoint. Alex was funny, engaging, knowledgeable and helpful. We saw dolphins and porpoise, red deer and eagles. Well worth every penny. Not often we have a trip where the whole family enjoyed but this was a hit for everyone aged 12-53. Finished off with a hot chocolate perfect! Thank youWritten 26 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A fantastic trip. The scenery is stunning. The crew on the boat go out of their way to make the trip a great experience. Even the midges stayed away to make it an unforgettable experience.Written 13 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an amazing trip with Captain Sandy, and his son Shamus, from Elgol to Loch Coruisk and back… Although we had a dog with us we were made to feel so welcome.. They provided informative commentary, during the trip, and went out of their way to provide an excellent experience.. we stayed out longer than expected so that we could see the resident seal colony, harbour porpoises, and 2 x minke whales… They even provided hot/cold drinks and locally baked shortbread on the way back.. Local people providing an excellent service and we are more than happy to recommend them.. Great experience and thanks…Written 7 September 2022
Elgol Tours Information
|Tour Prices From||₹8,824.78|