- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- You may not find the hustle or an always happening place like Digha. But if you are a family man you will enjoyWritten 8 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The beaches have vanished in Digha. You can still find it in Udaipur. A couple of Km from new Digha it is one place you must visit in your trip to Digha. You can enjoy your drinks along with good seafood literally sitting on the sea.Written 24 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very nice beach. Take a bike ride and observe the red crabs. You will like it. Nothing much to do . These days the Digha beaches have vanished and have become completely rocky. You will find a vast expanse of beach which I like.Written 24 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a nice presentation, Good collection about oceanography, only few center they run , but it is one of them.
We can get a little idea different type of living animals in Ocean with our scuba driving.
They provide little scientific description, to know better and more search about that animals.
They try to cover maximum sea animals available in Indian sub continents, bay of bengal, Arabian ocean, and Indian Ocean.Written 25 April 2022
- Have been to this place two times. I personally love the place because of the calmness. The place is not crowded. Spend your quality time with your partner during the weekend.Written 18 January 2022
- Nothing unique about this park. As a tourist, one can skip this park. There is a ropeway inside the park. The ride can be fun for children.Written 28 March 2022
- We enjoyed the toy train ride here with my kid. The entry and tou train fares are very cheap too. There are mosquitoes though due to the lake. Wish they do something about it.Written 9 December 2020
- I went to Dheusagar Park with my mother wife and two sons. The experience was awesome. We rode on toy train. The toy train ran on the ground and there are no tracks. There is beautiful greenery and lovely artificial pakkhiraaj ship. From the park the digha beach is visible. There are many rides and lovely sea breeze.Written 11 March 2023
- This is not just a medium to travel but a nedium to fun also. we enjoyed it a lot and its a nice trip here.Written 10 April 2018
- This temple is again situated in the Balasore district of Odisha. It is well connected to Digha. The temple is old, but well maintained. Its surroundings are congested and movement of bigger vehicles is a bit difficult.Written 5 March 2019
- Used as a joyride purpose, this ropeway overlooks the greenery and natural beauty of the Amabarti Park.Written 27 May 2019
- Definitely a must see. While getting up early in the morning to see the sunrise was difficult for me and my wife, the sunrise from Digha Mohona is a must see. This place is nearer to Old Digha. A road has been constructed jutting into the sea. Spend some time on the beach. Also get your photographs taken by the cameramen on the beach. There is a sea fish market nearby which would be of much interest to fish aficionados - the variety of sea fish is mind boggling and quiet cheap. Buy and get your fish packed in ice and thermocol box to take back home.Written 28 March 2022
- Situated near new digha beach. Market selling sea items. Not so attractive. Can be skipped in digha.Written 11 November 2018
- The Bat Tola market simply fascinated me with its huge collection of myriad varieties of fishes, crabs and prawns. The market looked very organised and everything was available in the right "sector" of the market. The prawns here were very cheap.Written 3 January 2018
- Went to the market for buying some of the specialities of digha and got cashew nuts and local items of handicrafts..bought accordingly..Written 31 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Digha
Digha Attractions Information