Top Attractions in Meerut
What travellers are saying
- Dedicated to Lord Shiva, this Hindu temple is located in the Cantonment area of the city and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Meerut. It is the place where the great revolt of India’s independence in 1857 started. The history of this temple in Meerut is little known. However, it is said that at this temple, the Maratha rulers used to perform the pilgrimage on auspicious occasions making it a significant place of worship in the city. The temple complex also includes a memorial which is built to commemorate the martyrs of the Independence War of 1857.Written 16 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a Charming Place to visit. This place is connected to the spiritual history of Pandava. There you can also take wildlife tour in Hastinapur forest. A large number of wild animals found there. There is nothing more to see up in this place. I would not say it a Very Great Visit Rather than a spiritual monuments and animals. A very Great thing is that you can find a comfortable travel facility to reach up at this place.Written 2 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The mall is centrally located but on a busy crossing.
Ideal for shopping.
Some popular store like Big bazar,Max,Reliance pantaloon Shoppers stop are here.For food lovers they have KFC, Domino's,Burger king and cafecoffe day.
The another advance is wave cinema with 3 screens.
Occasionally reality show of dance and music are also organised here.
Good place to enjoyWritten 3 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My suggestion is don't miss this garden if you visit Meerut. The garden is famous for the musical fountain show, organised every evening. I have enjoy it.Written 22 March 2019
- Fantasy world is good water and amusement park in meerut. Though not as big as in NCR region still offer fun and value for money.
Good points are
1. Clean changing room
2. Locker and costume available on rent at very cheap rate
3. Tight security
4. Various good rides for both adults n kids...
5. Food available is reasonably priced
Our kids enjoyed a lot here. Management needs to keep maintaining the standards..Written 20 May 2019
- The place is very good as it can be seen as memory place, lots of positive around this place which can be feel.Written 30 September 2019
- Not very big place, not very charming as well, so think before having a full day time over here with family.Written 30 September 2019
- A historical place of meerut.nice place for motivation and peace. You must visit here for meditationWritten 4 September 2019
- The name is big but Darshan is not big, it is just normal a place so can be skipped if you are having some other plans.Written 30 September 2019
- This is really good place, not very much known but food to feel the art of god and god in other humans.Written 30 September 2019
- Jain community has very less temple, it is one of them which is really maintained and peaceful as well.Written 30 September 2019
- Once you reach here , you will love this place for nice and clean upkeep . The statues are worth admiring . There is always huge gathering around Chrismus .
Governor Amolak Rattran KohliWritten 25 October 2018
- Ecological park is ideal for morning or evening walk if you are in Meerut.It is a scenic park located in the cantonment area of Meerut. The area of the park is lush greenery which makes you feel closer to nature.One can see ducks swimming in the small pond situated in the park. There is also a lot of things in the park where kids enjoy very much. The park is very well-maintained. It is an ideal place to spend some time with dear ones.Written 24 June 2018
- This is very old so can be related as history, crowd can be expect in morning time so good time is evening.Written 30 September 2019
- If you are visiting with children then this place is the right choice, don't expect any peace here, all time full.Written 30 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Meerut