Architectural Buildings • Religious Sites
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
13 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Supremely Divine and Powerful Place.
It abounds with Positive Vibes.
Must visit Temple ( Shakti Peeth) when at Kolhapur.Written 4 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As per my knowledge this is the only ancient temple where god Narsimha’s beautifully carved idol In single black granite stone exists in India. My granddaughter called this god as “KriLion”Written 7 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice lord Krishna temple. Cannot compare with Mathura Iskon temple but still its beautiful. You will feel purity. Well maintainedWritten 3 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best place in the rainy season. Shiva temple in a cave, Climb a few stairs to the hilltop and you will get amazing views. Good spot for trekkers too. Must visit place near Sangli-MirajWritten 2 August 2019
- Excellent hotel Sukhrup executive in Sangli
Nice location near stand
Very carefully handled guests...Written 27 November 2018
- This bridge was built during the British era till stands tall and tall. It is located in the heart of Sangli and is a favourite among the locals. There are some lightings installed during the night, but overall it looks insufficient. The place at night looks shady, due to which you find people park their cars beside the bridge and have alcohol. So at night, it cannot be considered a safe place for women. There are a couple of temples right next to the bridge. Having said that, would surely recommend paying a visit once atleast , but during broad light time.Written 4 December 2020
- Chandoli National Park is a good option for Jungle Safari and trekking when its just the end of rainy season. It has natural beauty, a paradise for photography lovers.
Don't miss the waterfall treks here.Written 15 January 2019
- This place has a good history behind it. It would be good to have a well scripted write up.
Entry should be charged. That would find the upkeep of this place.Written 27 December 2019
- Krishna river is the lifeline of Sangli city and various villages located around it. At the time of British Govt. - Ayarvin Bridge was constructed on the river. Well developed and constructed Tempels and Ghats attract peoples.Written 11 November 2016
- Though we cpuld not spot any wild animals during our short trip, the place gives a feeling of freshness amid the trees and plants around along with occasional chirping of birds. It has a motorable road inside, though not paved or tarred. You can take your vehicle inside to take round inside, stretching about 7 km. Entry fees is INR 55 per head. Carrying camera will be charged extra though mobile is allowed.Written 2 July 2019
- This must be the only mall in Sangli. Not as great as the malls in Metros but not bad at all. It has a decent collection of shops and eateries. An added advantage is that it is located right in the heart of the town
thanks and regds
MilmaWritten 29 October 2019
- Out for a drive and stopped in Kolhapur. It was a great day and the market was well worth a visit. The roads were a bit better than the average road as well.Written 17 January 2020
- We visited Sangli with my friends. They wanted to go to Kohlapur so they hired the car through this travel agency. Manager was helpful, they have a good idea about routes, packages are genuine.Written 9 September 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Sangli
- The best outdoor activities in Sangli according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Sangli on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Sangli with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Sangli on Tripadvisor
Sangli Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 4:02 PM|