- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
15 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Amazing experience, best enjoyed when you go in a group as you can enjoy scenic beauty. Best time to visit is early morning or in evening.Written 13 June 2022
- This famous Lord Hanuman Temple sit’s atop the highest peak in Kasauli with breathtaking views of Chandigarh and Shimla. The hill and the temple is in an area managed by IAF hence entry stops at 4:00 PM. Lunch hours are 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM.
Passes are issued after verification of government approved ID. Photography, phones and electronic devices are not allowed and must be deposited before you being the climb to the temple. Beware of monkeys and keep a water bottle with you. It is a steep climb but definitely worth the effort to seek blessings of Lord Hanuman.
Also the place is Man Ki (place that fulfils one’s wish) and not Monkey Point.
It is believed that Lord Hanuman rested his left foot on this hilltop and the right foot in Jhaku Temple Shimla while carrying Sanjvini Booti during the Ramayana War.Written 26 June 2022
- Kasauli is a most beautiful place with amazing weather. The views are stunning and exciting. A brief introduction of our army warrior along the way is really awesome. You can enjoy the weather and natureWritten 20 April 2022
- This church was built in the pre independence era and is picture perfect with pine trees all around. Church inside has a very calm n soothing effect. Must visit when in Kasauli.Written 26 June 2022
- This temple is situated on the road from Kasauli to Solan via Garhkhal/Sanawar. You will have to climb few steps to reach the top of the hill to visit this temple.
Lot of people visit this temple on every SundayWritten 10 August 2019
- It is also called Manaki point and a Hanuman temple is located on the peak. Visited by many people around the year as it provides good view all around Kasauli. One has to seek permission from air Force station to visit this point.Written 12 November 2018
- The Church at central place of Kasauli near the market has caught huge public attraction because of location and peace of mind.Written 9 October 2019
- This temple is situated on Garhkhal-Brewery road, you will have to climb number of steps to reach the top where there is temple. This temple has rooms to rent and nice eating arrangements.Written 10 August 2019
- Kasauli is a good place to stroll. If you wish to visit this place you can. it is good but not amazingWritten 23 September 2017
- Nice place to visit on the hill. It is calm and you can enjoy this tranquility. I have heard many tourists don't go here. But if you have time you may visit this placeWritten 23 September 2017
- It was great Mrs. Vanita is great at what she does and her travel stories are thrilling the trail is worth experiencingWritten 24 July 2022
- The best Continental meals.Value for money.The place is beautiful .Members only.So find a member who can take you there .The Club provides fixed Menu and one has to order in advance.Written 1 September 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Kasauli