Top Attractions in Brackendale
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Great hike and views! The last lake has the best views and fairly unadulterated. I was surprised that many hikers started around 2 pm and didn’t feel they were camping either. For a moderate hikers you can expect around 6 hours for the hike.Written 5 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just d own teh road from MeadowBrook is Eagles Run, on the Squamish River.
My wife & Ispent a relaxing afternoon watching various river creatures (no eagles alas) and chilling out.
Thoroughly recommended after 4 weeks travelWritten 14 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is classic old time handbuilt by owner Thor Forsveldt
This place has to be seen
If you can try get to a gig or social evening. If not try Saturday or Sunday lunch. Delicious soups made fresh
There always art to view some to buy. Go have a lookWritten 21 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We scrambled over cobble at the beginning, walked on soft pine needles in the middle, but at the end had to climb up some rock that the doggies couldn't even maneuver. We didn't make it to the waterfall. All considered it a successful hike though because the woods are so pretty and peaceful. Logs and boulders covered with emerald moss and lacy ferns. Water trickling down the rock face added to the charm and mystery. Getting to see elk grazing was an unexpected bonus.Written 6 March 2020
- Ahmed, Ron and Harry were awesome. We hired them for over 15hrs of driving to and from various ski resorts over a couple of weeks and were extremely happy with their service. They were always on time, with a very clean car and very accommodating when wanted to have breaks. I highly recommend booking them, you won’t be disappointed.Written 25 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Brackendale
- The best outdoor activities in Brackendale according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Brackendale on Tripadvisor