Transportation in Area de Conservacion Guanacaste
Top Transportation in Area de Conservacion Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
The most Amazing Tour Guide ever!
He spent the entire day educating us on Costa Ricas food, culture, weather, terrain, animals and so much more.
He wouldn't give up until he found us a Toucan and Britt candy.
Five Stars Gino!Written 11 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Eric was proactive in reaching out to me when the baby turtles were hatching which I really appreciate. He scheduled a guide to meet me and everything was very organized. I would use him again to organize future trips. He was very helpful in his communication (telling us what we should bring, etc..).
1. Leave extra time to get down to Ostional as the road is not good right now. If Waze says 1 1/2 hours... give yourself 2 hours.
2. Make sure you wear bug spray (there were lots of biting bugs on beach).
3. See if Eric can get you an english speaking guide if you don't speak spanish.
4. It is slightly chilly before the sun rises but gets warm quickly so a light cover up is good and tie around your waste.
5. It may be raining so pack a light rain jacket if you have one.Written 25 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When I arrived at the airport in Liberia, I had no transport and checked the website of Mr. JHONNY ROJAS and offered me a good transport price, very friendly and good transport service, thank you very much, 100% RECOMMENDEDWritten 12 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We used Transmilla for many tours, we were lucky that Rodolfo was our driver and host. He was very compassionate, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
Enjoy your stayWritten 26 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Area de Conservacion Guanacaste