What travellers are saying
- This was one of my first proper treks and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The trek started at Gallu temple and it was an uphill climbing of roughly 7 kms. It might take 4-6 hours depending on your pace and number of stops you make. Make sure to carry raincoat with you. You can buy it at the beginning. Also recommended to carry extra pair of clothing, water bottle and some snacks. There are 2-3 shops at half point and then at the top but they will charge 2-3 times higher. The views are mesmerising and beautiful throughout the trek. Rains made the views much better but at the same time - trekking difficult. I opted for HimTrek for the overnight camping. It cost me 1200 bucks which included guide, tent stay, 2 times chai, dinner and breakfast. The camp stay might be the tough for some people. But nonetheless for me it was a great experience and looking forward to do such more treks in future.Written 12 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Naddi view point is beautiful place . We visited during sunset time. It was a spectacular views during sunset time. This is one of attraction in naddi. There is only a small food stall.Written 4 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bhagsu Nag waterfall offers a picturesque setting with its small but photogenic cascade. The ascent, involving 100s of steps, takes roughly 15-30 minutes, making it accessible yet requiring some effort. Along the way, stalls offer refreshments, enhancing the overall experience. The waterfall, though modest, provides a scenic backdrop for photography enthusiasts. For those seeking more, the renowned Shiva cafe awaits at a further 15-20 minute climb, boasting a cool ambiance and delicious food.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just between the two main roads in Mcleaod Ganj market area ,so convenient to eneter into this small temple.
Stairs are very narrow,climb up out onto the rooftop and up to see the statue in the actual temple.
Colourful stupa ground floor.Written 31 August 2023
- Coming here, it is interesting to witness the pilgrims going about their prayers. The site is expansive enough with many side temples and they are beautiful decorated with gorgeous Thangka paintings. There is also a lovely kora walk surrounding the complex which is good if you fancy a nice hilly stroll with a peaceful vibe!Written 14 May 2023
- Worth the visit/ Lots to learn about Tibetan culture and history. Many artifacts which tell an interesting story.Written 5 August 2022
- An 8.5km senic walk from McLeod Ganj takes you to the uniquely beautiful temple. Set in delightful surroundings in the foothills of the Dhauladhar Range.Written 8 June 2023
- A small temple of lord Shiva situated at Mcleodgunj. A clean pool situated adjacent of temple you can bath there. There is a Waterfall backside of temple in the name of Bhagsunag. Both are tourist attraction of Mcleodgunj.Written 27 November 2023
- This beautiful and peaceful monastery is a must visit place and gives a good glimpse of the life of the Tibetans in Dharamsala region.Written 24 January 2020
- I really liked it. Beautiful community atmosphere.... very nice management that are super helpful and fair.
Kind energy and atmosphere.
We were there during the lockdown and that staff and people staying were very very nice and supportive.
💚⭐️Written 19 August 2020
- jai naag devta .Indru nag Temple is nice temple to visit and you can enjoy the outside the atmosphere. Peace and religious templeWritten 7 September 2022
- I had visited during morning time. The area of the temple is huge. Namgyal Monastery also called Dalailama Temple. There are Institute, admistration office and residence of Dalai lama, library adjacent of temple. This place is very calm. There is no entry fees. This temple is just one minute walking distance from Dharamsala skyway/ropeway.Written 29 November 2023
- One the best experience to see sunset point.
Amazing beauty and natural scenery.
Photography point and little risky zone is also there,Written 28 September 2019
- AMAZING massage! Shammi and JoJo do incredible healing work. Very respectful. They are really invested in making you feel safe and healed.Written 4 December 2023
- Beautiful Radha Krishna tample situated in Dholadhar Hills. It is one of temple where you should go specially when you are planning a tour to visit Kangra, Dharmashala and near by places. It's arround 35 to 45 km away from Kangra. There are direct connectivity of busses from Kangra to Baroh. You can enjoy the road trip with lots of up/down and twisted/turns. Before 3 to 4km earlier there is a river where you can enjoy your qaulity time with friends and also do the swimming.Written 11 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about McLeod Ganj
- The best outdoor activities in McLeod Ganj according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in McLeod Ganj on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from McLeod Ganj according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Private 6 hrs Mcleodganj & Dharamshala City Tour
- Historical Tour including Unesco Kangra fort & Rock cut temple from Dharamshala
- Full Day Private Dharamshala and McLeodganj City Tour
- Dharamshala: Full Day Customizable City Sightseeing Tour
- Nature and Village Hike in Dharamshala
McLeod Ganj Attractions Information
|Tuesday, 12:55 am|