Places to visit in Rocca San Giovanni
Top Things to Do in Rocca San Giovanni, Italy
Places to Visit in Rocca San Giovanni
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
25 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Even though I've visited many wineries over the years, I've not seen a place quite like this. It's a cooperative winery, and while there, we saw locals delivering their grapes. Our tour guide Lorenza was well versed in the processed and selections of wines available there. They had learned that their zinfandel grapes that are used in some wineries in California had originated right here! I particularly loved the top floor with the massive glass showing the levels of wine making down to the bottom floor. (It's not used like this anymore). The view in the rotunda at the top is spectacular too. What an enjoyable 2 hours we had here, thank you Lorenza!Written 1 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I normally like the beach, but going here was a great experience
I was looking forward every morning to go there it was just write for someone that can't swim
Miss the the place hope to back there .Written 6 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Popped in without appointment to find the actual tastings need prebooking..not a problem if you know..very good selection of wines at good prices..I don't you could buy cheap quality wines here.so about same cost as supermarket but their blends.
It's a co operative I think..taking grapes from selected vineyards and adding their own style/blends.
Inside it is very clean and professional. She gave me a discount card for free..applied it immediately..so an unexpected 10% off.Written 13 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a lovely and inexpensive day out with the kids, saw animals all really up close. Kids could almost touch the rhino and they really loved being able to feed the giraffes (something nowhere in UK really allows anymore).
It was great to see the animals up close but it was a little concerning that all the enclosures were very small and enclosures with geese and peacocks had no water and you could see flies and maggots crawling in between some of the geese feathers!! Yuck!! Also the rhino enclosure is really small considering they can run around at 30mph and it was in there with 3 massive bison type animals so they didn't really have room to do anything. The sea lion was trapped outside with no shade curled up in a corner and all of the animals seemed so hungry!
To be honest I feel that it's a great chance for kids to be close to animals in a not very busy zoo but they clearly seem to care more about the money they can bring in than the proper care for the animals which is really sad.Written 1 June 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Rocca San Giovanni
- The top attractions to visit in Rocca San Giovanni are:
- Cantina Frentana
- Chiesa di San Matteo Apostolo
- Zoo D'Abruzzo
- Palazzo del Municipio
- Spiagge de La Foce
- The best outdoor activities in Rocca San Giovanni according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Zoo D'Abruzzo
- Spiagge de La Foce
- Pinetina di Rocca San Giovanni
- Riserva Naturale Guidata Grotta delle Farfalle
- Spiaggia Punta Tufano
Rocca San Giovanni Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday, 12:45 am|