Top Attractions in Thika
What travellers are saying
- Amazing place but the guides there make your life miserable trying to make money out of you by force .Written 18 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to Masai Mara with Scope Safaris for several nights. The driver was experienced and very knowledgeable about the animals. We were able to see lions, giraffes, elephants and so many other animals. Highly recommend this friendly Kenyan owned and operated company. Asante sana!Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i booked my safari to masai mara with vija tours and it was the best vacation have ever gone with any adventure group.the trip was a top notch from the pick up van driver to the warm reception by the team. the attendants were so nice and caring handling every situation with a gentle and reasonable approach.the services too were neatly done anybody could feel heaven enviroment. thanks to vija tours and adventure am glad to be your customer againWritten 10 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did a 5 day safari to 3 different parks and reserves, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara.
The trip was planned by us in close cooperation with Deep Forest Safari. The owner, Samuel, listened to our questions and request and tailor made the trip.
We used AA Lodge in Amboseli which was good but were located just outside the actual park.
In Lake Nakuru we used Sopa Lodge which were located inside the park which was very nice.
In Masai Mara we also used the AA Lodge again located just outside the park.
We believe that if we take another safari, we would opt for lodges placed inside the parks and reserves.
Our driver and guide had an eye like a hawk as he spotted animals and birds everywhere. He had also a great knowledge of the different species.
All in all a great safari. We can highly recommend Deep Forest Safari.Written 12 October 2019
- The club was nice and spacious with good decor and varied sections depending on your interests - outdoor balcony area for the smokers, bar area with TV screens that played sports, restaurant section closer to the grill/kitchen and the general sitting area around the dance floor.
Service was ok. Plenty of pretty girls serving you drinks.
There was balanced surround sound.
The nyama choma was nice and tastey but warning it can take a while!
All in all i was pleasantly surprised to find such a club in Thika! It was plenty of fun and games all night!!Written 28 April 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Thika
- The best outdoor activities in Thika according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Thika on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Thika according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Purple Tea Farm Day Tour Gatura Greens
- Full-Day Private Tour to Fourteen, Chania and Thika Waterfalls
- Waterfalls Full day Tour From Nairobi