- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We came at 9:30 am on a Monday and there was only one bus and a few cars there. We bypassed the tour group and got an explanation of the cheese making process followed by a complimentary tasting. Then we went out back to see the baby cows! The cheese prices are very reasonable and they have souvenirs from 2€. A very nice small farm. I highly recommend it!Written 5 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This vineyard is just minutes away from the city. It is small so it makes for a great relaxing early afternoon activity. The owners are very welcoming and take the time to answer questions and are very hospitable to their guests. After a walk around the vineyard you are invited to do some wine tasting. For me the red wine was just to my taste especially since it was chilled- just the way i like it. My husband preferred the white which was light and subtle like a pinot. We were lucky enough to buy a bottle of the homemade limoncello which is amazing.The whole establishment has a very warm and welcoming feel. It is simple but decorated with flair. All in all it was a pleasant escape from city life in just minutes.Written 1 August 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They make some amazing varieties of Cheese here and the process is explained in detail to the visitors, just bear the Cheesy smell and you will be able to understand the work involved, we just take it of the shelves bill it buy it and consume it.
Apart from the Cheese they also make wooden shoes for all ages. A lot of souvenirs are available at the Rembrandt Hoeve which are worth buying, great staff with a lot of smiling faces, eager to help you decide what you should take.Written 14 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.