- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We came at 9:30 am on a Monday and there was only one bus and a few cars there. We bypassed the tour group and got an explanation of the cheese making process followed by a complimentary tasting. Then we went out back to see the baby cows! The cheese prices are very reasonable and they have souvenirs from 2€. A very nice small farm. I highly recommend it!Written 5 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not too large, but still spacious with nice collection of glass works as well as changing contemporary exhibitions. Nicely located in the old town center.Written 5 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A must visit when wandering around the Bos, where the kids can wander freely amongst the goats, pigs and chickens, feeding them and brushing the goats. Also a good play area and maze to run around. Fab restaurant to enjoy local produce.Written 16 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This vineyard is just minutes away from the city. It is small so it makes for a great relaxing early afternoon activity. The owners are very welcoming and take the time to answer questions and are very hospitable to their guests. After a walk around the vineyard you are invited to do some wine tasting. For me the red wine was just to my taste especially since it was chilled- just the way i like it. My husband preferred the white which was light and subtle like a pinot. We were lucky enough to buy a bottle of the homemade limoncello which is amazing.The whole establishment has a very warm and welcoming feel. It is simple but decorated with flair. All in all it was a pleasant escape from city life in just minutes.Written 1 August 2018
- Very picturesque estate, well taken care of. Discovered it while biking to Ouderkerk aan de Amstel and was fascinated by the nature of the garden and its surroundings. Would definitely go back in springWritten 26 October 2018
- Start with a cup of coffee or tea in the Bakery Out near the little bridge in Ouderkerk aan de Amstel. Did you know that Ouderkerk is the founding place of Amsterdam?
After the stop go left over the bridge. First part till you pass the highway A9, aprox. 2 km, you enter the world of the oldest Polder in NL.
Enjoy the ride!Written 3 July 2019
- The cream tea was good with a nice variety of sweet and savoury. We sat in the garden and it was very relaxing.
We had booked a bouquet arranging workshop. We picked our own flowers. That was fine. But the workshop was not really instructive. Better to pick your own and take them home to arrange. Much cheaper.Written 11 August 2019