- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We came at 9:30 am on a Monday and there was only one bus and a few cars there. We bypassed the tour group and got an explanation of the cheese making process followed by a complimentary tasting. Then we went out back to see the baby cows! The cheese prices are very reasonable and they have souvenirs from 2€. A very nice small farm. I highly recommend it!Written 5 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not too large, but still spacious with nice collection of glass works as well as changing contemporary exhibitions. Nicely located in the old town center.Written 5 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Expanding with new stores. more outdoor restaurant seating as the lovely weather is promoting a visit on the patio. the parking is still a great plus as it is available from multiple directions.Written 14 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- in addition to books, reading tables and a nice wash room, there is a cafe and a place to top up the snel card which is necessary to use the public transit.Written 20 January 2020
- They make some amazing varieties of Cheese here and the process is explained in detail to the visitors, just bear the Cheesy smell and you will be able to understand the work involved, we just take it of the shelves bill it buy it and consume it.
Apart from the Cheese they also make wooden shoes for all ages. A lot of souvenirs are available at the Rembrandt Hoeve which are worth buying, great staff with a lot of smiling faces, eager to help you decide what you should take.Written 14 March 2020
- I went with my son’s 8 birthday party and the boys loved the lasergame. We were a bit early and the got to go twice. We even got the VIP room which was a big bonus.Written 27 March 2022