Equipment Hire • Boat Hire
- Traveller favouritesTours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked according to revenue made by Tripadvisor on those bookings, plus the number of page views by Tripadvisor users, and the quantity and quality of reviews
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Great mini-Amazone experience, I know Amsterdam and the Amsterdamse Bos pretty well but I had no idea you could peddle this long through green forest areas. It was a great and very easy thing to do, awesome for a date or as an activity with kids. The staff is very friendly, patient and helpful.Written 14 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They make some amazing varieties of Cheese here and the process is explained in detail to the visitors, just bear the Cheesy smell and you will be able to understand the work involved, we just take it of the shelves bill it buy it and consume it.
Apart from the Cheese they also make wooden shoes for all ages. A lot of souvenirs are available at the Rembrandt Hoeve which are worth buying, great staff with a lot of smiling faces, eager to help you decide what you should take.Written 14 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very nice and cozy bar close to the Amsterdamsebos. The crew working there is really kind and helpful and the vegetarian tosti was delicious!Written 10 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s great adventure place in the nature; and so close to city. When we went there we were helped with zip line gears and a bit of introduction was given about how it works. After that we could choose age appropriate adventure; sometimes we had to dream for help because our kid got stuck on the zip line but it was bad.Written 17 September 2021
- I enjoyed a daytrip with the Greenline, last weekend. The guide was apparantly the owner. He gave us an excellent welcome feeling and we really enjoyed the stops and flexibility of the tour. Real value for money!!Written 11 July 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Amstelveen
- These experiences are best for tours in Amstelveen:
- Private Tour: Giethoorn customizable tour
- Private Wine and Cheese Tasting Tour from Amsterdam
- Dutch Countryside Bike Tour: Windmills, Traditional Cheese farm and more
- Private Tour Full Day - Cheese, Clogs & Windmills
- Street art mural tour every Sunday
- These are the best places for kid-friendly tours in Amstelveen:See more tours for children in Amstelveen on Tripadvisor