Architectural Buildings • Religious Sites
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
25 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Visited temple for the first time, needless to say, Temple and vibes around are just full of positivity and amazing. Had an amazing Darshan of Swami maharaj, there are couple of hotels near by temple which are good for a stay.Written 12 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Every Saturday & Sunday I go for morning walk.Walking way is created around the Temple. It takes at least 20/25 minutes to walk in the morning watching The Rising Sun, Lotuses in the Water, Birds etc. Its really pleasant there.Written 23 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best place for camping and eco friendly stay....must must visit when u visit akkalkot Tuljapur pundharpur...best in food ...service...best in stay village life experience...Written 3 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the temple of Goddess Rukmini who is supposed to be upset with Lord Krishna and came to this place. Lord Krishna came here to appease her and taker her away once more. This place is revered by the devotees and temple is an ancient one which has a large crowd on Ekadashi.Written 22 March 2022
- While visiting Sholapur one cannot miss this place which is a hidden Parad located in the midst of a busy market. From the outside one cannot imagine the interiors.
This is an ancient Jain temple with beautiful architecture and lights. There is a meditation hall in the basement and is very serene. Jain Muni stays behind this temple in his private quarters.
A must visit place.Written 23 March 2022
- This is not only for Jain but others can also go with pure heart. Very charming and beautiful and positivity all across.Written 31 May 2019
- This is old and historical place to visit. Beautiful place for visit. Peaceful environment. There was beautiful park also.Written 12 January 2020
- A must go place for nature lovers. If you are lucky you may spot lots of wild animals and birds (like Blackbuck ,wolf, sand grouses, Indian courser etc). The accommodation in rest house is very much affordable and nice (for its cost)Written 2 February 2018
- Very good place to visit with family and friends.
Well maintained rides and friendly staff.
One should must visit who is looking for perfect family weekend or one day trip.Written 13 August 2021
- The place is good for students interested in science and technology. there is a park In front of the science centre. but the maintenance is not good. but still few are working and worth visiting. Even inside many exhibits are not working.Written 29 October 2018
- This is good shivji temple. Location was peaceful and nice. We have there in evening time. Reached in private vehicle.Written 13 January 2020
- Ujani dam is also known as Bhima dam. Good time to visit is just after monsoon because at this time it was fully filled with water.Written 29 June 2019
- They is spread over of all over very positve energy. Very much peaceful place but not very big place.Written 31 May 2019
- Amazing relaxing place with lots of peace and nature beauty all across this place. Recommended place.Written 31 May 2019
- At Kudal Sangam, there are two temples: one is the Shri Sangmeshwar Temple and the other downstairs is the Shri Harihareshwar Temple.
Both the temples are wonderful archeological sites and a wonderful treat indeed. This is a must visit place for family and friends interested in architecture and ancient ruins. Hari Hareshwar has wonderful carvings that resemble the carving structures at Kopeshwar Temple at Khidrapur in Kolhapur District. The temples are located at the confluence of Bhima and Sina rivers and lie near the boundary between Maharashtra and Karnataka in India. The site is just 35 KMs south of Solapur. At present, the highway from Solapur- Vijayapur - Bangalore is in progress(6 lane). Take a left turn on this highway after traveling@ 25 KMs and proceed towards the site for next @10 KMs. This seems to be a restructured temple with an assemble of ancient ruins of temple from @ 11th century. Archeological department is taking genuine efforts to restore these architectures which are the pride of Solapur, Maharashtra and India.Written 28 December 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Solapur
- The best outdoor activities in Solapur according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Solapur on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Solapur with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Solapur on Tripadvisor
Solapur Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 3:52 PM|