- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
35 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travellers are saying
- The journey begins and ends at the same location. It passes through unexplored local villages and a few tourist attractions. The overall view is excellent.Written 18 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Unique place for kids to enjoy. Aviary where the parakeets land on kids hand give the kids pure joy. Other attractions include various other Birds. Take care while feeding Ostrich.Written 21 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice ride. The weather was pleasant. Not much waiting time even in the weekends. Must do in yercaud. Have the options of pedal/ motor.Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Temple is very small and it is located inside a cave. You have to watch your head while going inside and during exit. Best thing about this place is the Valley view and lot of space available for playing. Too many view points and nice place to click Photos. Worth visiting during the evenings and when you have the mist around the place. It is really worth going there multiple times to see the mistWritten 19 April 2022
- Never expected to see such a divine temple in this tourist place. A must visit place if you believe in God and like to visit temples.
The goddes Lalitha Thiripura sundari is beautiful and you feel so blessed with the dharshan. so dont miss this place if you are planning to go to yercaud.Written 24 May 2022
- We could only see it from the outside. A landmark in the city, and is included in sightseeing recommendation lists.Written 9 December 2022
- Accessibility is not really good. But the place and the Valley view is really worth travelling down the very narrow road. Entrance fees should not be charged as the entry way is very narrow and not well maintained. But after entering, it is really awesome Vally view and seats are provided to take some restWritten 19 April 2022
- You reach this point, and are then mesmerized by the beautiful 360 degree view. Lovely spot for clicks and views.Written 9 December 2022
- Steep steps around 200 odd ones. Since it was a rainy season, the steps are slippery. Not suitable for aged people and small kids. But the view was awesome. Not sure if it's worth during summer season.Written 6 November 2022
- reasonably good view point. near to manjakutti lake. good for morning views. crowd will be there on weekends.Written 20 July 2021
- Loved to watch the sunrise and sunset from here. But this place could be maintained and people should stop throwing rubbish. Its a must visit spot.Written 1 September 2022
- You won't miss anything unique or special if you bypass it from your itinerary. It's almost similar to any decent to good park in your city.Written 7 July 2019
- This view-point is almost within Yercaud town and attracts a lot of crowd. We visited this place on the day after 25th Dec and it was full pf people with no one bothered about Covid (people roaming around without masks, not maintaining any distance etc.). we decided to leave the place almost immediately My suggestion will be to visit the Karadiyur viewpoint which is much more beautiful and less crowded..Written 21 October 2021
- This one comes first on the loop road after the horticulture and botanical garden. It’s a small temple, just on the road site with few steps to climb. Parking could be a big challenge during peak time.Written 21 December 2021
- The place has the best view point and chilly winds. Sometimes it is filled with much crowd so can’t enjoy peaceful atmosphere.Written 19 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Yercaud
Yercaud Attractions Information
|Local Time||Wednesday 4:06 PM|