Despite the challenging snow conditions the guides found some good runs and entertained us with their great jokes. Selkirk’s huge terrain allows for many varied aspects. The run... read more
It took the founders of Selkirk Wilderness Skiing years of searching to...
It took the founders of Selkirk Wilderness Skiing years of searching to find the ultimate location for the world’s first cat ski lodge. They found it, here, on Meadow Mountain.
There is simply no better ski terrain anywhere. Our location, combined with our ideal snow conditions and the hospitality and professionalism of our team, come together to create an amazing ski holiday experience.
Now, 40 years later, the second generation of hands-on ownership is working hard to ensure the dream that began back then lives on and gets even better.
We’ve recently changed our name to Selkirk SNOWCAT Skiing to better connect with discerning skiers online and beyond. The “wilderness” will always remain an integral part of our guests’ experience, which is where it matters most.
Selkirk Snowcat Skiing, by any name, still offers all the features that make it the world’s premier cat ski destination:
• Terrain: Above tree line open bowls and cruisers; mellow glades and challenging trees; steeps and chutes; spectacular scenery
• Accommodation: Single or double occupancy with ensuites
• Meals: Always delicious and included in package price
• Special Features: Massage therapy, wood fired sauna, open air hot tub, photo package
• Limited to only 24 very lucky skiers and riders at a time
• Safety: Never compromised. Each cat has a dedicated, fully accredited lead and tail guide
• The friendliest staff you’ll ever meet!
We humbly call it: The Ultimate Wilderness Cat Ski Experience.