Top ways to experience nearby attractions
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We were just driving down the highway, looking for a place to picnic and spotted a table and stopped. This was a charming little place. There are picnic tables nestled in the pine trees and the area slopes and goes down to a white beach on the river. The water is not deep but is crystal clear. It's perfect to play in and skip rocks into. There is a primitive bathroom provided. This is a perfect place to picnic or just go to for a small get away from the stress of life. Leaving Boise, ID, it's 37 miles out on highway 55 and is just before mile marker 78. There is a $3.00 day use fee from May - Oct and overnight camping is not allowed. We definitely would stop again.
Written 22 April 2015
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Banks Beach - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Frequently Asked Questions about Banks Beach
- Hotels near Banks Beach:
- (12.69 km) Wander Inn Motel & Cabins
- (11.91 km) NEW! Newly Renovated Garden Valley Cabin w/Hot Tub
- (12.83 km) Upscale Cabin w/ Mountain Views + Large Game Room!
- (12.19 km) Uncle Billy Bob's Redneck Trailers Vacation Rentals-Bubba's Glamper #4
- (12.62 km) Uncle Billy Bob's Redneck Trailer Vacation Rentals