Top ways to experience nearby attractions
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Manatee Adventure, Everglades Style Airboat, Lunch, Wildlife Park & Transport920Recommended99% of travellers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Airboat Toursfrom₹15,868.05per adult
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Crystal River Tour with Manatee Swim and Everglades Airboat Ride76Recommended93% of travellers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Airboat Toursfrom₹12,508.89per adult
- LIKELY TO SELL OUT*Clear Kayak Sunset Tour through The Winter Park Chain of Lakes122Recommended100% of travellers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher.Adventure Toursfrom₹5,877.06per adult
34 within 5 kms
26 within 10 kms
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Solo
This is a secluded park along Lake Jessup with a beautiful view. Very small parking area, but has a nice pavilion with 4 picnic tables and outdoor grill areas. A nice wooden dock to get an up close view of the look or to fish from. Though not trashed, the picnic area could really use a good cleaning. Benches on the dock would be great so that you could sit and enjoy the view.
Written 22 April 2019
Apr 2019 • Couples
Shade from the heat. A place to relax. A place overlooking water. A peaceful place. A secluded place to lay low and commune with nature. Overlook Park is a small urban oasis hidden just of a very busy, bustling thoroughfare. Take a sandwich. Take a salad. Take whatever you want, but just go.
Written 16 April 2019
Feb 2017 • Couples
This is a small park - 6 car parking spots and 1 disabled parking spot. It is in a quiet location on the shore of Lake Jessup, which is allegedly full of alligators. It has a boardwalk and a picnic area, but no other facilities. It is blissfully quiet - apart from the background noise of vehicles on the nearby bridge crossing the lake - but the birds seem oblivious to it, and are not spooked by human presence. The trees are interesting, and the birds are a pleasure to watch. We visited on a Thursday in February, and we were the only people there - even the alleged alligators were absent! But, despite not seeing any alligators, we enjoyed the peace and relative quiet, and the birdlife. The park is open daily from 0800 to dusk, and access/parking is free. It is very small with no walks/trails to go on, but a gentle stroll down the boardwalk is enjoyable, and it is a great spot to stop for a picnic. You might even see an alligator or two - we didn't!!
Written 9 February 2017
Overlook Park (Oviedo) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go
Frequently Asked Questions about Overlook Park
- Hotels near Overlook Park:
- (15.44 km) Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orlando East-Ucf Area, an IHG Hotel
- (11.32 km) Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/East UCF Area
- (13.13 km) Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-UCF Area
- (15.26 km) Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
- (15.69 km) The Alfond Inn