Wakamatsu Ebisu Shrine
903 within 5 kms
213 within 10 kms
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2020 • Solo
It is a Shinto shrine, dedicated to Ebisu god, which is near Wakato ferry terminal. Even from JR station, it is a walkable distance. The precinct is calm and spacious. It is a nice place to take a walk.
Written 22 June 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Wakamatsu Ebisu Shrine, Kitakyushu
Frequently Asked Questions about Wakamatsu Ebisu Shrine
- We recommend booking Wakamatsu Ebisu Shrine tours ahead of time to secure your spot. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. See all 1 Wakamatsu Ebisu Shrine tours on Tripadvisor
- Hotels near Wakamatsu Ebisu Shrine:
- (0.51 km) Hotel Route-Inn Kitakyushu-Wakamatsu Ekihigashi
- (0.12 km) Hisaya Ryokan
- (0.73 km) Escale Tobata
- (1.03 km) Ikuyo Ryokan
- (6.71 km) JR KYUSHU STATION HOTEL KOKURA
- Restaurants near Wakamatsu Ebisu Shrine:
- (0.23 km) Fukuju-Tei
- (0.24 km) Steak House Ikeda
- (0.29 km) Marumado Tempura
- (0.31 km) Asa Cafe
- (0.31 km) Ai