Top ways to experience Kibune River and nearby attractions
43 within 5 kms
236 within 10 kms
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Kibne River is a beautiful river, which runs throughout Kibune, a Northern suburb of Kyoto. In summer it opens Kawadoko, eating stages over the liver. To eat on Kawadoko is quite expensive, and it needs a reservation in advance. But taking a walk along the river is of course free.
Written 13 August 2016
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Kibune River (Kyoto) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) - Tripadvisor
Frequently Asked Questions about Kibune River
- According to Tripadvisor travellers, these are the best ways to experience Kibune River:
- Kyoto Arashiyama & Sagano Bamboo Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide (From ₹ 11,984.83)
- Private Kyoto Tour with Government-Licensed Guide and Vehicle (Max 7 persons) (From ₹ 57,069.86)
- Kyoto Full-Day Private Tour (Osaka departure) with Government-Licensed Guide (From ₹ 15,979.49)
- Kyoto 4hr Private Tour with Government-Licensed Guide (From ₹ 7,990.16)
- Kyoto Full Day Tour from Kobe with Licensed Guide and Vehicle (From ₹ 73,221.07)