We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
St. Mary’s Basilica in bustling Shivajinagar is built in the Gothic style with stained glass windows. It hosts the St. Mary’s Feast each year in September. Devotees throng the basilica during the feast, which culminates in a procession with a...more
All reviews beautiful church shivaji nagar old church mother mary gothic architecture commercial street nice architecture must visit place peaceful place shivajinagar prayer mass catholic bangalore devotees heart statues
This church is beautiful and so colorful and I have always found it to be crowded - could be the times I chose to visit. It's right on the side of a very busy road and it's for everyone who wants to pray to Mother...More
1. One of the oldest, biggest and beautiful church in Bengaluru.
2. This is a Roman Catholic Church.
3. It's located on a very busy road.
4. I guess this is a mini pilgrim centre for Christians in INDIA.
5. Very beautiful architecture specially from...More