How many people do you expect to have mid July, around the 14th? Is this your busy season or since it is hot, less popular? I have heard if the group is too big (over 100 people) then it is not worth going. What actual food is served? How long a wait is it to ride a camel and how long is the camel ride? Are there discounts for a group of 9? What will replaced items not available due to the holiday?
Dubai, United Arab Emirates279 contributions
Thank you for the questions, please find the answers as below:
1. Since the 14th of July falls in the holy month of Ramadan, the desert safari is not very busy.
2. The camps can accommodate much larger groups without affecting the overall experience for our guests but as such the period you have request for would not be busy.
3. We have buffets at the camp which consist of a live barbecue section and a continental buffet. We can send the menus on request for the same.
4. The short camel rides last between 5-7 minutes and the queues would not be long during the summer months.
5. We do have promotions at the moment which will last through the holy month of Ramadan.
6. The superior pricing (up to 30% in discounts) is what we offer to compensate for the missed entertainment show (belly dance)
You could also find further details on our website.